TalkingPoints is an award-winning education technology non-profit organization with the mission to unlock the potential of low-income, underserved families to support their children’s learning by partnering with their children’s schools. COVID-19 remote learning environment has made our mission ever more urgent and important. We’re building a one-of-a-kind product in the market, a multilingual family engagement platform that connects families and teachers using human and artificial intelligence powered, two-way translated messages and personalized supports — eliminating language, time limitations, and know-how as barriers to school/family connection.
Millions of teachers and families are using TalkingPoints in their classrooms, schools and districts across the U.S. TalkingPoints works with key school district partners such as Oakland Unified, Seattle Public Schools, Boston Public Schools, Buffalo Public School, Wake County and NYC DOE. We have won awards from NYU, MIT, Google, Forbes and are backed by Google, Eric Schmidt, AT&T, Cisco, and Stanford University to name a few.
We’re at a critical inflection point in the organization’s growth, our user base has grown exponentially in the past year while our team doubled and will double again over the next year. It’s an important time to join our team and build on our momentum and ability to support students and families during this critical time in which education equity gaps are more concerning than ever. Learn more.
TalkingPoints is looking for an innovative and data-driven Marketing Operations Manager to join our team. This role will manage the marketing operations function for strategic campaigns and account-based marketing programs and be responsible for building scalable processes & reporting frameworks utilizing our marketing tech-stack. The ideal candidate will have a passion for using marketing technology to drive pipeline and constantly analyze and optimize processes and tools. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, we are looking for a team player who is comfortable working in a growing, fast-paced environment and embraces challenging projects with a can-do attitude. You will:
- Manage daily marketing team operations, including campaign scheduling and review
- Assist with Go-To-Market (G2M) campaigns in collaboration with the product team
- Assist with PR and communications strategy in an operations/project manager role
- Help develop product content such as case studies, videos, website copy, and blog posts.
- Manage CRM communications ( automations, Ad hoc Campaigns etc) via Hubspot
- Assist with posting and optimization of Social Channels with the engagement marketing team to drive high customer engagement
- QA all customer experience touch points prior to G2M launch for consistency and accuracy
- Run and optimize A/B tests and conversion/funnel optimization in certain channels
- Own, administer, optimize, and build upon our website landing pages, Salesforce, and marketing automation tool stack
- Build and refine the metric tracking / reporting infrastructure (e.g., Salesforce, Google Analytics, Hubspot) in order to translate data into actionable insights that inform broader marketing efforts
- Develop a strategic roadmap for site optimization and marketing automation improvement, including testing and implementation of new marketing tools
- Collaborate with marketing team to develop and implement new website content, landing pages, demand generation strategies
- Maintain marketing automation best practices including list management, optimization, data quality and hygiene, and troubleshooting
- Assist with competitive analysis and win/loss feedback for optimized campaign performance
Who you are
- You have 3+ years of experience in a fast-paced, demand generation focused marketing organization, ideally at a SaaS company and working in an environment with users at scale
- You have proven experience in Salesforce administration and experience in website administration and various CMS applications (e.g. WordPress, etc.)
- You have advanced understanding and use of Google Adwords, Google Webmaster Tools, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager
- You have experience integrating Salesforce with other third-party applications such as Zendesk, Intercom, Mailchimp, HubSpot, Zapier, and Marketo
- You have excellent analytical skills and experience measuring data-driven marketing programs, and Google Analytics, Salesforce, and HubSpot experience for goals, attribution and BI purpose
- You have knowledge and execution of SEO strategy
- You have proven skills in building and improving campaigns to drive value
- You are a strong customer advocate and phenomenal cross-group collaborator, self starter, and big-picture problem solver
Nice to haves
- Experience with US-based K-12 education systems (e.g., district or school administrator experience)
- Experience in or empathy with communities we serve (e.g., underserved populations, education, immigration, bilingual and/or multicultural environments)
- EdTech experience preferred
Overall fit with our org culture – we look for team members who are
- User and mission-oriented: we are devoted to our mission with empathy towards the communities we serve.
- All-in together: we go above and beyond the job description, working together as a team.
- Agile & action-oriented: we get things done, knowing that our progress is urgent to our communities.
- Always learning: we are always learning, with a growth mindset, to reach our full potential.
- Boldly courageous: we take risks in order to achieve big things.
- Resourceful: We are creative, solution-oriented, and scrappy.
What we offer
- An incredible opportunity to build a mission-driven, rapidly growing startup tech nonprofit
- Competitive salary, full coverage health insurance, benefits, and unlimited time off
- 401K match
- Annual professional development benefit
- Flexibility to work remotely
- Fun, smart, dynamic, motivated team focused on working together to transform family engagement to serve the families who need it most
How to apply
Please submit your resume, a brief paragraph describing your interest, and a link to your LinkedIn profile