You will be joining Developer Relations team of Teleport, unified access plane for SSH, Kubernetes and Database infrastructure. Teleport is a Y-Combinator company that is well funded by additional top-tier investors and growing quickly.
Nasdaq, SumoLogic and Samsung Electronics trust Teleport to secure access to their infrastructure.
Here is why we love this job ourselves, and hope you will enjoy it too:
- Our documentation is open source
- We are so passionate about docs we have built open source documentation engine
- Develop local version of the documentation and deploy in minutes automatically
- We use privacy respecting analytics
Here are the projects you may be working on:
- Writing documentation from getting started articles to in-depth architecture guides
- Writing sample code in Golang, Python and Rust
- Sending PRs to core Teleport code base to improve error messages and user experience
- Creating video guides, walk-throughs and webinars
What to expect once you apply:
- We will send you a 20-30 minute programming quiz
- You will join 30 minute intro call and we will walk you through the compensation, interview process and requirements
- You join a slack channel and submit a coding and documentation challenge in Golang or Rust using Github
- Golang or Rust experience
- Interest and experience in writing documentation, explaining how things work and engaging with community
- Cryptography engineering experience is a plus
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, platinum level healthcare insurance, 401k matching, and a great place to work.
Teleport is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classifications protected by federal, state, or local law.