I’m Martyna, the Performance Marketing Team Lead at TestGorilla. We’re a fast-growing HR tech startup that helps teams make better hiring decisions faster and bias-free.
Over the past year, we’ve experienced tremendous growth. More than 8,000 companies have replaced CVs with our assessments to screen candidates in an unbiased and data-driven way.
As we scale our efforts in 2023 and beyond, we’re looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist who’s passionate about implementing different digital initiatives to help people land dream jobs.
What’s in it for you?
- Helping shape a fast-growing HR tech startup as an early employee
- Fully remote position with bright, motivated, and friendly colleagues around the world
- €26,796 – €39,556 + share appreciation rights (SARs)
- Flexible hours and vacation
- Paid parental leave
- Remote working budget: €1,000 per year
- Learning and development budget: 3.5% of salary
The job in a nutshell
As the Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for proposing, planning, managing, and analyzing incremental initiatives within the digital landscape to boost TestGorilla brand awareness and attract new customers to our product. You will work closely with the Marketing team to spot and successfully execute different collaborations, partnerships, and campaigns. You will collaborate with your teammates dedicated to Google Ads and Paid Social to potentiate your efforts in entrusted channels mutually.
You are a goal-driven, detail-oriented self-starter. You are passionate about showing the full potential of our product through creative and successful campaigns and are able to think analytically to solve problems.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- Proposing new initiatives to attract users through different digital channels
- Identifying, developing & optimizing growth channels and opportunities to drive more users
- Researching, generating, and managing partnerships and collaborations with other players and organizations from the HR digital ecosystem
- You will collaborate with other team members to develop strategies to increase website traffic and product sales
Here’s what we are looking for:
- You are inspired by our mission to put one billion people in dream jobs
- You are fully aligned with our values
- You have experience in establishing and managing collaborations and partnerships in an international landscape
- You have managed projects that included coordinating various internal and external parties
- You are creative and like searching for out-of-box initiatives
- You have a good understanding of Google Analytics
- You have good time-management skills and can adhere to deadlines
- You are a good communicator
- You are comfortable with the ambiguity and pace of an early-stage startup
We typically expect candidates with at least 2 years of experience in Digital Marketing to have the skills mentioned above.
Bonus points if…
- You have experience working in a SaaS company and a fast-growing startup
- You have experience in managing paid digital initiatives outside of Google Ads and Social Pais Ads
We don’t offer rainbow glitter unicorns or dog-friendly offices (we literally don’t have an office), but we do offer solid core values and a product meant to give everyone a fair, unbiased chance at their dream jobs.
Here at TestGorilla, we eat our own dog food. We use our assessment platform to make sure we make the best hiring decisions faster and bias-free.
So if this role sounds like a good fit for you, I’d like you to take an assessment so we can get a better idea about whether you would fit the role. It’s also a great opportunity for you to get to know our product!
If you’re hired, I’ll do everything I can to help you succeed at TestGorilla and throughout the rest of your career.