The Gault Center is now accepting applications for a Systems Analyst.
Job title: Systems Analyst
Reports to: Chief Operations Officer
The Systems Analyst manages technology systems to support the Gault Center and the youth defense community.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing, implementing, and managing internal technology systems to support the organization’s operations and programmatic work, including tools for data collection, project management, and constituent outreach.
- Managing and maintaining systems and procedures for technology, including computer and software needs of the Gault Center team.
- Managing technical aspects of online events and training, including developing efficient systems for registration and execution of events, and other aspects of online events.
- Maintaining the Gault Center website, including developing and managing content policies, content review procedures, and the overall website maintenance processes and procedures.
- Managing final production of publications, including design and distribution, website placement, and printing when necessary.
- Providing technical assistance to the youth defense community.
Essential Attributes and Skills
- A working knowledge of project management, information storing, and productivity technology and software.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A demonstrated ability to work independently and efficiently
Education & Experience Requirements
- At least 5 years’ experience in managing technology systems for organizational maintenance and programmatic operations, including project management systems, constituent outreach systems, and financial and administrative management systems.
- Experience with the systems the Gault Center uses (Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Salesforce, WordPress, Zoom, Asana) preferred.
- Demonstrated commitment to and passion for racial and social justice.
- Demonstrated accordance with the Gault Center values.
How to Apply
Candidates should email a cover letter and resume/CV with the subject “Systems Analyst application” to email@example.com.
Position is open until filled. Salary is commensurate with experience and includes a competitive benefits package.
About The Gault Center
The Gault Center is defined by five core actionable values:
· Serve, with tenacity: We are poised at every moment to address the most pressing challenges and seize all opportunities to advance the defense of young people. We know that in doing this, we must work efficiently and expeditiously. There is no task that is too big or too small in our service.
· Listen, with curiosity: We recognize that knowing what to do comes from listening. We listen to understand the successes and challenges that our team and community experience. We listen with humility and are receptive to new ideas, points of view, and strategies.
· Collaborate, with compassion: We honor and embrace each other's unique talents, perspectives, and experiences. Diversity centers our work and is the strength of the organization. Our team is most effective when we encourage, recognize, and value each other’s perspectives, cultural differences, and contributions.
· Inspire, with excellence: We strive for the quality of our work to set the standard for advocacy in youth defense. When we do our best, we inspire others to do the same, with intentionality, quality, and respect.
Lead, with courage: We lead with heart to ensure liberty and equity for young people. Even when uncomfortable, we push ourselves and each other to investigate and transform systems of injustice. We evolve and adapt to new realities in service of our youth defense community.