Reporting to the Director of Programs and Operations, the Marketing Associate will support the organization in the acquisition of new program participants for our Women’s Executive Leadership Program through execution and co-development of a comprehensive lead generation strategy, collaborate in developing marketing strategy and lead its execution, maintain The Impact Center’s brand, and support the organization’s maintenance of relationships with key stakeholders, including program alumnae.
The Marketing Associate helps our target markets become aware of Impact Center programs and creates fresh and relevant content to share our story with the world. The Marketing Associate also develops and maintains The Impact Center’s CRM and communication channels through our website, digital campaigns, and social media.
- Co-develop and implement a lead generation strategy for new potential participants in The Impact Center’s programs and for new potential clients.
- Support a non-digital marketing strategy for The Impact Center’s programs and client offerings.
- Report on the efficacy of the above strategies through Google Analytics and Campaign URLs.
- Create collateral in Canva or InDesign to be used across marketing and programming efforts.
- Maintain The Impact Center’s Squarespace website; optimize the site’s SEO to improve the organization’s appearance and ranking in organic search results.
- Lead in the optimization of The Impact Center’s technology stack, including automation tools like Zapier that improve efficiency.
- Maintain the organization’s Content Calendar in Asana.
- Curate The Impact Center’s online presence via social media strategies for LinkedIn, Facebook, and any emerging platforms supported by the interests of the organization’s target audiences.
- Be responsible for all aspects of database record maintenance.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
The following knowledge, skills, and abilities are critical for success in the Associate position:
- Demonstrated experience managing several diverse projects simultaneously; must be able to plan and manage projects both independently and with other colleagues.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, growth-focused environment and to self educate.
- Excitement for out-of-the-box thinking and a willingness to accept and take on new challenges for professional growth.
- Demonstrated history of taking initiative and following through on responsibilities. Experience with webinar platforms, CRM databases, website maintenance, and social media scheduling platforms.
- Familiarity with email marketing campaigns, including nurture campaigns and lead acquisition campaigns.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Campaign URLs, and the principles of onsite SEO.
- Strong organizational, creative problem-solving, and analytical skills; ability to manage situations and meet demanding deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work constructively with a wide variety of people and organizations.
- Advanced G-Suite tools; comfort in using Microsoft Office.
- Adaptability: enjoys the challenges of a changing environment and diverse client requirements.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent of experience and education required.
- This is an entry level position designed for candidates with 0-2 years post-college work experience. Those with professional, academic, or intern experience in a communications, membership, or development capacity for an association or nonprofit organization are encouraged to apply.