Amazon uses both Kyriba and Quantum, global leaders in Treasury management software. Our team of Treasury analysts rely on these systems for a number of critical services. These include: bank statement reporting, cash management and forecasting, payments, netting, In House Banking (IHB), bank account management, user administration of financial transactions (e.g. FX Trading), debt management and bank fee analysis. A successful candidate will be able to dive deep and execute technical and functional configurations our TMS. As the lead system analyst, you will drive architectural and design choices, recommend new features, optimize programs and build a scalable, performance-driven Treasury workstation. We have a team culture that encourages innovation and we expect this person to take a high level of ownership to enhance our technical architecture and deliver projects on time.
Design, build and extend TMS features and associated modules. Our vision is to build out our global cash position and forecasting capabilities (inclusive of FX executed trades and debt and investment issuances with varying maturities), implementing an automated closing cash process, and launching payments for all required banks. This will ensure the Treasury team has the tools it requires to be successful.
You will work with our Treasury analysts to take use cases and build technical specifications that lead to configuration changes in the system. Work to modify standard forms and reports, and develop new ones. Manage and enhance multiple interfaces in and out of the TMS, including AP/AR, payroll, trading systems, 360T (trading platform) and others. Provide end user support to our Treasury analysts in multiple geographies.
This role will work closely with an external vendor and TPM’s for select project management support. As the application analyst, you will oversee and own the overall feature set of our TMS.
Travel 5-10% as required
· Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or a related field and eight years of experience in a related occupation; or Master’s degree and four years of experience.
· Functional knowledge of core Treasury processes, including cash positioning, forecasting, bank account management, payments, FX, netting, and settlement.
· Functional knowledge of core Finance processes, including accounts payable, general ledger, payroll, entity setup, direct/indirect taxes, and intercompany.
· Prior experience with Treasury workstation implementations – either application or project ownership – highly desired
· Experience with Data modeling and design
· Experience managing SaaS applications
· Performance tuning
· You are proficient in any object-oriented programming languages such as Java/C/C++.
· Strong knowledge in data structures and algorithms.
· Must have obsession to work collaboratively for customer goals
· A strong desire to work in a fast paced dynamic environment.
· Must be able to work independently with limited general supervision.
· Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively organize and communicate across functional and technical lines are critical.
· Solid operational excellence skills.
· Must have very strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications and an emphasis toward highly available and scalable global solutions.
· Experience prioritizing competing demands, scoping large efforts and negotiating timelines are necessary skills.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.