Title: Frontend Software Engineer
About Our Company
Vytalize Health is a leading value-based care platform for seniors that has raised over $70 million in financing from top healthcare investors. We partner with primary care practices and power them through bold financial incentives and smart technology. We combine a Medicare ACO, virtual and in-home doctors’ office, and a digital health platform to equip our network of physicians with everything they need to be successful in caring for their patients and staying ahead in a rapidly changing healthcare system. Our private equity-backed company works with over 500 providers and manages more than $2 billion in annual medical spending.
About our Growth
Vytalize Health has grown its patient base 150% year-over-year and is now partnered with 280 primary care practices across 16-states. The company’s all-in-one, vertically integrated solution for value-based care delivery is responsible for $2 billion in medical spending. The company is expanding into new markets while increasing the concentration of practices in existing ones and has begun contracting with regional and national Medicare Advantage plans.
Visit www.vytalizehealth.com for more information.
Why you will love working here
We are an employee first, mission driven company that cares deeply about solving challenges in the healthcare space. We are open, collaborative and want to enhance how physicians interact with, and treat their patients. Our rapid growth means that we value working together as a team. You will be recognized and appreciated for your curiosity, tenacity and ability to challenge the status quo; approaching problems with an optimistic attitude. We are a diverse team of physicians, technologists, MBAs, nurses, and operators. You will be making a massive impact on people’s lives and ultimately feel like you are doing your best work here at Vytalize.
As a Front End Software Engineer at Vytalize Health, you will work with a growing Engineering Team and share in building top-notch software that improves healthcare experiences for our physicians and patients. You will serve a key role in creating easy-to-use products that enable our clinical team and patients to get the right care, at the right place, at the right time through easy-to-use digital products.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented developer to join a fast-growing organization as it pioneers bold new ways to support our physician partners and patients. The right candidate will have a track record of developing and launching scalable products with substantial user adoption.
What You Will Do
- Build easy-to-use, secure, and high-performing front end software solutions in a regulated healthcare environment, including on-platform features, internal workflow tools, mobile applications, and third-party integrations.
- Feature development with participation in releases, and technical support.
- Share technical writing, code reviews, architecture discussions, and active engagement with other developers & stakeholders.
- Create lasting impact by building and continuously improving our React-based products.
- Work within the engineering team on designing and developing core product functionality.
- Collaborate with key partners including product management, data science and clinical team.
- Ensure best practices, security and company development standards are followed.
- Identify and advocate for opportunities to improve the performance, reliability, and scalability of technical stack and processes.
What You Need
- BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of overall front-end development experience.
- Experience using Typescript and frameworks like Next.js or Angular preferred.
- Knowledge of using Jest or similar framework for testing of code.
- Understand developing in HTML5, CSS/SCSS and single-page responsive web applications.
- Experience using agile scrum development processes.
- Knowledge in working with AWS websockets/api gateway preferred.
- Experience working with AWS, Amplify & Lambda functions is a plus!
- Competitive base compensation
- Stock options
- Health benefits effective on start date; 100% coverage for base plan, up to 90% coverage on all other plans for individuals and families
- Health & Wellness Program; up to $300 per quarter for your overall wellbeing
- 401K plan effective on start date; 100% of up to 4% of your annual salary
- Company paid STD/LTD
- Technology setup
- Ability to help build a market leader in value-based healthcare at a rapidly growing organization
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
Please note at no time during our screening, interview, or selection process do we ask for additional personal information (beyond your resume) or account/financial information. We will also never ask for you to purchase anything; nor will we every interview you via text message. Any communication received from a Vytalize Health recruiter during your screening, interviewing, or selection process will come from an email ending in @vytalizehealth.com