Performance Marketing Manager
- Los Angeles, CA – Remote OK
Ranked #292 on Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies 2022
WeeCare (weecare.co) is a fast-growing Los Angeles-based startup transforming childcare in the United States. Backed by top investors and VCs, we’re making childcare accessible to all families by connecting parents, caregivers, employers and governments to offer benefits programs that meet ever-evolving family needs.
As the Performance Marketing Manager, you will own the strategy and execution to acquire enterprise and mid-market clients across our target industries. This includes demand generation, nurturing across multiple paid and owned channels, and designing and optimizing funnels. To be successful you have to be a data-informed, full-funnel growth marketer who is highly analytical, entrepreneurial, and results-oriented.
What you will do:
- Lead initiatives to drive demand generation, including developing the strategy, planning, and execution to meet company growth targets.
- Build out a healthy and economical acquisition channel portfolio to grow our B2B customer leads, increase MQL to SQL conversion, reduce time to conversion, and reduce CAC.
- Collaborate effectively with Sales to perform sales enablement activities, marketing automation and mid and bottom of the funnel activities to nurture leads and promote closings.
- Use data to build your strategy, inform your recommendations, and provide leadership with clear, impactful insights on how you will effectively reach your goals.
- Optimize conversion funnels to decrease time to convert and protect from leaks in the funnel.
- Own performance analytics across the entire funnel/CRM (inbound and outbound) and deliver critical reporting to the leadership team.
- Partner closely with the Marketing, Customer Success, Product, Design, and Sales, to: (i) build a bottom up growth approach, and (ii) to build growth loops.
What you need to excel:
- 3+ years of experience working in and/or leading acquisition, growth marketing strategy, demand generation, or enterprise marketing in a digital capacity.
- Experience in the B2B market (Enterprise) is preferred with demonstrated success in pipeline contribution, especially with Enterprise businesses. Deep knowledge of B2B CRM systems (Hubspot, Salesforce, etc.)
- Proficient in TOF: performance marketing, campaign targeting, testing measurement and optimization across paid channels
- You love building audiences, have a proven track record delivering traffic/leads, and ultimately contributing revenue from your acquisition programs.
- Experience with marketing automation in B2B funnels.
- Experience enabling sales teams with material and activities to promote lead generation, conversion and thought leadership.
- Proven experience building bottom-up growth and growth loops is a plus.
- Fluency in analyzing data, summarizing/presenting it and quickly acting on it. Well-versed in analytics packages, reporting formats, budgeting, forecasting, and ongoing marketing ops to ensure we grow responsibly.
- Extreme bias for speed and action; and a results-driven mindset.
- Entrepreneurial DNA, a mindset for rolling up your sleeves and solving stuff all the time. Naturally self-directed and if you don’t have the answer, you figure it out.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and proven ability to influence across the org.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills to juggle tasks and projects.
- Remote – work from anywhere
- Comprehensive Benefits (Medical, Vision, Dental, Fringe, 401K)
- Home office stipend / Coworking office space access
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Flexible Hours
- Quarterly retreats
- Voted “Best Place to Work” – Los Angeles Business Journal
- Mission-driven business making a positive impact on the world
- Competitive Salary (commensurate with experience)
- Stock Options
- Monthly Subsidies (helps pay for food, health and fitness expenses, transportation, and more)
- Comprehensive Benefits