The Amazon Business team is dedicated to developing solutions that make it easy for business customers to buy on Amazon.com through an Amazon Business Account. Customer Advisors are responsible for initiating and developing strong relationships with small and medium business customers. They balance their time between acquiring new business customers and assisting those customers in enabling their account to best suit their specific needs. The candidate will work closely with customers to understand their procurement requirements and then work with internal Amazon teams to determine the best solution to addresses the business needs. The ideal candidate will have experience developing relationships across functional areas such as procurement, production, maintenance, supply chain and IT and has a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Initiate prospecting and lead generation activities
· Assisting customers with Registration and presenting registered customers with Amazon Business account tours
· Meet or exceed targets for customer acquisition and customer spend adoption
· Educating and networking with key prospect and customer contacts
· Relay market needs and requirements back to internal Amazon teams including Product Management, Technical and Category Management teams.
· Drive customer satisfaction
· Work closely with marketing, merchandising, business development, customer service and other key internal Amazon stakeholders
Basic Qualifications– 4-6+ years inside sales experience, B2B industry preferred
Preferred QualificationsBA/BS degree
Active listener and effective communicator
Ability to prioritize and demonstrate relentless discipline in achieving goals
Proven ability to influence others
Strong ownership, bias for action and willingness to role-up your sleeves
Expert use of MS Office Suite, CRMs (e.g. Salesforce.com) and other systems
Knowledge of procurement and source to pay methods at small and medium businesses
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.