Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by working with the largest providers in the Healthcare market? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform for Healthcare providers? As an Technical Sales Representative you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive growth and shape the future of healthcare, and positively impact the business model of your customers. Your responsibilities will include finding opportunities to help customers improve how IT delivers business value, driving new revenue, and helping customers adopt AWS. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on revenue targets and contribute to the achievement of our strategic goals in this market segment.
· Establish and maintain executive relationships within a defined Healthcare Provider market
· Exceed revenue targets, accelerate adoption, maintain a robust sales pipeline
· Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan
· Articulate compelling value propositions around AWS Services for healthcare providers
· Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption across your business
· Manage contract negotiations and develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
· Expect travel within a geographical territory
Basic Qualifications· 5+ years of technology sales and/or consulting sales in Healthcare.
· 3+ years of direct field selling experience working with enterprise accounts
· BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
Preferred Qualifications· Strong verbal, presentation and written communications skills
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age