Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing the adoption of Amazon Web Services in the Education Technology market? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider? Amazon Web Services is expanding into the U.S. Public Sector market, and the Education Technology group within Amazon offers a creative, fast paced, entrepreneurial work environment where you’ll be at the center of Amazon innovation.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Representative to focus on Education Technology Companies. The ideal candidate has sales experience in this vertical with a terrific reputation for overachieving quota while focusing on the customer. This individual should possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory and industry vertical.
· Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
· Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
· Accelerate customer adoption.
· Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
· Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
· Manage contract negotiations..
· Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
· Ensure customer satisfaction.
** For more information on Amazon Web Services, please visit http://aws.amazon.com **
Basic Qualifications· 6+ years of technology related sales or business development experience
· BA/BS degree preferred
· Direct field experience in working with enterprise accounts within Public Sector
· Limited to moderate travel
Preferred Qualifications· A technical background in engineering, computer science, or Management Information Systems
· Strong verbal and written communications skills.
· Extensive customer network
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.