Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services within a market segment focused on fast-moving Digital Native customers? Would you like to build a business focused on helping hyper-growth technology companies innovate and grow? Do you have the business savvy and the technical sales background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider?
As a Digital Native Business Sales Representative you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. Your responsibilities will include driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in digital native accounts. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory or industry vertical.
· Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
· Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
· Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services
· Accelerate customer adoption
· Maintain a robust sales pipeline
· Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
· Manage contract negotiations
· Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
· Ensure customer satisfaction
· Expect moderate travel
Basic Qualifications· 7+ years of technology related sales or business development experience
· BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required
· A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus
· Direct field experience in working with enterprise accounts
· Extensive customer network
· Healthy sense of urgency
Preferred Qualifications· Strong verbal and written communications skills
· Financial services sales experience
· Cloud Experience
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.