Would you like a career that gives you opportunities to help customers and partners use cloud computing to do big new things faster and at a lower cost? Do you have a background in public sector organization call centers, and a passion for driving innovation into existing IT organizations? Are you comfortable working on-site in a variety of customer environments, leading teams through high-impact projects blending the newest technology with existing operational methodologies and tooling? Are you passionate about helping customers solve the people, organizational and process issues preventing them realizing the benefits of cloud?
At AWS, we’re hiring experienced sales consultants with a background in public sector call centers to help our customers understand, plan and implement best practices around migrating, building, managing and operating Amazon Connect within their AWS cloud environments. Our sales consultants will deliver proof-of-concept projects, re-usable artifacts, reference architectures, and lead implementation projects to assist some of the world’s largest public sector organizations transform their call centers to Amazon Connect and the AWS platform.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about:
· Working on the cutting edge of innovation with AWS products and services
· Maintaining domain knowledge and expertise in public sector call centers, workforce management, Artificial Intelligence and CRM platforms
· Implementing and extending frameworks and methodologies commonly used by public sector organizations to assess, migrate, and transform the call center experience
· Architecting and building large-scale solutions, which integrate smoothly in cloud and hybrid operating models for supporting Amazon Connect
· Providing guidance on the people, organizational, security and compliance aspects of transforming the contact center to the Cloud
· Setting-up and configuring AWS services in-line with best practices
· Coaching customers and partner teams to be self-sufficient
· Expertise – Collaborate with AWS field sales, pre-sales, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn how to build and move to production grade AWS environments that support Amazon Connect
· Solutions – Define and deliver on-site Professional Services engagements with partners and customers. This includes participating in pre-sales on-site visits, understanding customer requirements, proposing and delivering packaged offerings, and delivering custom solution engagements, specifically focused on call center organization, processes, tooling and integration. Software development experience with building contact center integrations is a plus.
· Delivery – Engagements include short on-site projects proving the use of AWS services to support new distributed computing solutions that often span private cloud and public cloud services. Engagements will include integration and adaption of existing enterprise call centers into Amazon Connect.
· Insights – Work with AWS product, engineering and support teams to convey partner and customer needs and feedback as input to technology roadmaps. Share real world implementation challenges and recommend new capabilities that would simplify adoption and drive greater value from use of AWS cloud services. Contribute to best practice in the form of whitepapers and playbooks.
· Partnering – Work with new vendors to help them become MSPs and enable and upskill existing partners.
Amazon aims to be the most customer-centric company on earth. Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers critical applications for over a million businesses in 190 countries around the world.
Basic Qualifications· 10+ years of technology related sales or business development experience.
· BA/BS degree required
· 5+ years of Public Sector call center / telecomm implementation and operations experience including US Federal, State/Local Government or Education
· Prior/Demonstrated experience meeting and exceeding quarterly and annual revenue targets
· Familiarity with Amazon Connect/Chime capabilities, benefits, and required deployment skills
Preferred Qualifications· A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus.
· Direct field experience working with enterprise accounts.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills.
· Proven track record of success driving adoption of disruptive technologies within enterprise accounts.
· Visible IT Industry thought leadership on relevant topics related to enterprise IT call centers and infrastructure.
· Serverless development experience including complex integrations with Lex, Lambda, Redshift, Aurora, Kinesis and Dynamo DB.
· Software Development / DevOps experience with integrating contact center platforms, CRMs, WFMs and AI.
· Customer Obsessed!
· Ensure customer satisfaction.
· Expect moderate/heavy travel.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.