Would you like to be part of a team focused on expanding the adoption of Amazon Web Services with K-12 Education customers and partners? Are you passionate about education, have the business savvy and technical acumen necessary to help establish Amazon Web Services as the premier cloud provider for Education?
As an Enterprise Account Manager with Amazon Web Services (AWS) focused on K-12 Education, you will have the exciting opportunity to help promote the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology in a rapidly expanding market. Your responsibilities will include increasing adoption and market penetration across the United States.
The ideal candidate will possess both a business development and technical background that enables him or her to drive engagement at the Superintendent and CIO level as well as with IT architects. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Develop and execute against a comprehensive account plan
· Impact market awareness in the US K-12 market
· Exceed a set business objectives
· Manage numerous accounts concurrently & strategically
· Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services
· Accelerate customer adoption
· Maintain a robust sales pipeline
· Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
· Possess the technical ability to explain Cloud Computing and Infrastructure solutions (Server, Storage, Networking)
· Develop case studies
· Ensure customer satisfaction
Basic Qualifications· 7+ years of technology related sales or business development experience
· 7+ years of Enterprise Sales experience
· Demonstrated track record of MBO and quota obtainment
· Experience managing a pipeline in CRM (Salesforce.com preferred)
· BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
Preferred Qualifications· A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus
· Sales experience with Education customers or other Public Sector customers, including State & Local Government or Non-Profit
· Strong technical skills
· Proven track record of metrics and quota obtainment
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.