Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by developing enterprise accounts in the English speaking Caribbean? Do you have the business savvy, executive relationships and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon Web Services as a key technology platform provider? As an Enterprise Sales Manager you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. Your responsibilities will include driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in enterprise accounts. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against account coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
Roles & Responsibilities:
– Drive revenue and market share in a defined account list or industry vertical.
– Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
– Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
– Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
– Accelerate customer adoption by engaging with C-level and different stakeholders.
– Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
– Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
– Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
– Ensure customer satisfaction.
– Expect frequent travel.
** For more information on AWS, please visit http://aws.amazon.com **
Basic Qualifications– 5-7 years of technology related sales or business development experience.
– 5-8 years of experience in direct field working with enterprise accounts.
– Being able to communicate fluently in Spanish and English (verbal and written)
– Prior experience covering the Caribbean
Preferred Qualifications– Knowledgeable about Salesforce.com.
– Cloud Computing market knowledge
– A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus