AWS is hiring a Head of Global Customer Acquisition and Adoption, to plan, develop and deliver programs that drive acquisition and increase AWS service adoption, with self-service customers in targeted audience segments, within both emerging and mature markets. The ideal candidate must have in-depth experience building and leading a team that drives global acquisition, activation and nurture programs, including experience with association marketing, co-marketing partnerships, offer creation, buyer’s journey marketing, content marketing, and digital execution/optimization and reporting. The person who fills this role should also be experienced in working closely with multiple field marketing stakeholders in various markets, and working cross functionally with key groups such as Paid Media, Digital Marketing, Sales and Operations, and be skilled in the area of digital optimization and analytics
· Develop and own the strategic plan and revenue goals for self-service customer acquisition and adoption, including activation, nurture and cross/up sell in both mature and emerging markets
· Lead a team of program managers that plans and delivers acquisition and nurture programs, builds relevant offers, and develops campaigns for Self-Serve audiences
· Conduct research and gather insights into customer and market behavior, motivations, and attributes to determine new marketing approaches and optimal routes to market
· Track, monitor and analyze results and optimize iteratively based on market behavior and needs
· Work closely with field marketing teams to execute Acquisition programs in their respective areas, providing full program including campaign materials and relevant offers
· Drive cross functional collaboration (Digital Marketing, Paid Media, Global Campaigns) to reach Self-Service audience
· Lead the annual campaign planning process to determine strategy, budget and key programs
Basic Qualifications· Minimum of 10-15 years’ experience in a high-tech B2B marketing role.
· Experience designing, building, and launching successful global B2B acquisition and nurture strategies and programs, including offers, non-traditional partnerships/associations and co-marketing initiatives
· Expertise with marketing tactics such as email, search, display and social marketing
· Strong team player and leader with the ability to influence, work cross functionally, build relationships with key stakeholders and thrive highly collaborative fast paced environment
· Problem-solver with strong analytical skills, strategic thinking, business acumen and the ability to find creative ways to optimize performance.
· Proven track record of leading high performing team of marketing professionals that can create and execute strategic marketing programs
· Familiarity with the technology sales cycle and how to employ marketing strategies to acquire new customers, nurture leads, drive adoption and accelerate growth.
· MBA or comparable education/experience.
Preferred Qualifications· Outstanding communication skills – written and verbal.
· Highly organized and detail-oriented.
· Excellent project management skills.
· Interesting in building teams, programs, process.
· Not afraid to try new things – driven to constantly improve results.