Amazon Web Services (AWS), a subsidiary of Amazon.com, is seeking a talented, self-directed Inside Sales Representative (ISR) to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of AWS in Higher Education. You will work with AWS Account Managers, Solution Architects, and Lead Development Representatives to design and execute against a strategy to engage new AWS customers, deepen existing client relationships, and grow account adoption and revenue. You will play a pivotal role in rapidly expanding AWS’s presence in Higher Education through lead and opportunity management, targeted campaigns, orchestration of cross-team resources, and the design and tactical execution of territory growth plans. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an industry-leading technology company focused on making an impact in education!
· Develop strategic plans with AWS Account Managers, Solution Architects, Lead Development Representatives that drive growth across all customer accounts in multiple territories
· Deliver information on programs, promotions, and products via phone, email, webinars, etc.
· Provide feedback and suggestions for new programs and program improvement
· Drive and orchestrate activity with Lead Development and other internal partner teams on campaigns, events, and other at-scale initiatives
· Support customer business processes to reduce friction and enable executive-level engagement
· Ensure customer satisfaction in your assigned territory
· Be able to articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services and solutions
· Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets
Basic Qualifications· Minimum 5 years of technology-related sales or relevant work experience in an inside sales or lead generation sales role
· Minimum 1 year of experience driving demand and lead generation in the technology industry
· Minimum 1 year of experience using Salesforce.com
· 1+ year experience managing complex and multi-faceted lead generation programs
· A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, technology, or relevant field of study preferred
Preferred Qualifications· Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
· Accomplished range of skills from high-level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
· Demonstrated ability to drive projects through to completion
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously
· Ability to forge relationships with sales leaders and account managers
· A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and an interest in driving and/or being associated with benchmark industry products/services
· Experience selling AWS services (preferred) or other cloud platform services
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.