Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud (“cloud computing”). With AWS you can requisition compute power, storage, and many other services – gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as your business demands them. AWS is the leading platform for designing and developing applications for the cloud and is growing rapidly with hundreds of thousands of companies in over 190 countries on the platform.
Amazon Web Services (AWS), a subsidiary of Amazon.com and the leader in cloud computing, is seeking a Lead Management Architect to join the fast-growing AWS Lead Management & Operations team. As the Lead Management Architect on our team, you will have the exciting opportunity to own the end-to-end system design and processes that drives business outcomes with customers.
This role will be responsible for owning the end-to-end business and technical design, roadmap, implementation plans and documentation for our lead flow process. You will serve as a key point of contact in identification and validation of global user requirements, aligning all systems, data science, and business teams to a common roadmap, and deliver best in class processes and product to your customers. You will be responsible for organizing and coordinating the work of several teams resulting in a streamlined, simple, and scalable Lead Management system. You will drive the organization in developing complex, yet easy to understand programs accompanied by robust documentation and training.
This role will develop inventive solutions to improve seller and marketer productivity, drive best practices, enable enhancements, manage data governance across systems, and lead the reporting and analytics used to consistently refine and improve the end to end lead flow system.
· Demonstrate extraordinary people skills including customer obsession and attention to detail
· Work with stakeholders to determine and document their requirements, then convert into documented business requirements and technical specifications documents
· Turn requirements into roadmaps with input and buy-in from stakeholders and leadership
· Program manage the implementation of the end to end lead management system, including leading the development and coordinating with larger technical, data science, and business teams
· Manage support and training for end users
· Anticipate and proactively manage risks, and escalate appropriately
· Actively monitor and improve quality of the end to end system
Basic Qualifications· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field
· 7+ years’ experience with Customer Relationship Management or Marketing Automation solutions; certifications in SFDC or Marketo preferred
· Experience implementing Lead Management systems in a high-tech B2B company
· 5+ years’ experience Sales, Marketing, and/or Partner Operations
· Knowledge of Agile development practices, particularly sprint planning and assessment
Preferred Qualifications· Self-starter who can operate independently
· Ability to lead cross-functional teams across a broad set of functions and geographies to develop new ideas and creative solutions for difficult, ambiguous and complex issues
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously and drive projects to completion
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
· Able to operate successfully in a lean and fast-paced organization
· Highly organized, strong multi-tasking skills, and able to thrive in ambiguous situations
· Able to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization, and to create a vision and organization that can scale quickly
· Experience putting systems and processes into place to rapidly scale a department or group within a company
· Experience managing technical projects of varying complexity; time management and project management are critical skills
· Strong team player with ability to develop effective working relationships across organization: regional and global marketing teams, sales, sales operations
· 10+ years’ experience on Salesforce.com or Marketing Automation platform; new implementations/rollouts
· Proficiency with BI, Data Hygiene and Data Visualization tool
· Demonstrated experience in building and supporting lead management at scale for a global high-tech company
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/Age