Would you like to be part of a team focused on expanding the adoption of Amazon Web Services with K-12 Education customers and partners? Are you passionate about education, have the business savvy and technical acumen necessary to help establish Amazon Web Services as the premier cloud provider for Education?
As an Enterprise Account Manager with Amazon Web Services (AWS) focused on K-12 Education, you will have the exciting opportunity to help promote the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology in a rapidly expanding market. Your responsibilities will include increasing adoption and market penetration across the United States.
The ideal candidate will possess both a business development and technical background that enables him or her to drive engagement at the Superintendent and CIO level as well as with IT architects. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Develop and execute against a comprehensive account plan
· Impact market awareness in the US K-12 market
· Exceed a set business objectives
· Manage numerous accounts concurrently & strategically
· Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services
· Accelerate customer adoption
· Maintain a robust sales pipeline
· Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
· Possess the technical ability to explain Cloud Computing and Infrastructure solutions (Server, Storage, Networking)
· Develop case studies
· Ensure customer satisfaction
Basic Qualifications· 5+ years of enterprise sales experience selling cloud computing, IT infrastructure, or complex technical solutions.
· Experience in the Education/K12 market or experience working with startups
· BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
· Experience communicating and presenting to senior leadership
Preferred Qualifications· A technical background in engineering, computer science, or Management Information Systems
· Strong verbal and written communications skills.
· Extensive customer network, particularly in the K12 ecosystem
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.