Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by developing accounts in our Named Account Group? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider?
As a Named Account Manager focusing on our most strategic accounts, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology platform at a diverse global organization.
Your responsibilities will include driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in this account. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects.
He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory or industry vertical.
· Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
· Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
· Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
· Accelerate customer adoption.
· Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
· Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
· Manage contract negotiations.
· Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
· Ensure customer satisfaction.
· Expect some travel to different subsidiaries – some global travel may be needed.
· Coordinate across multiple Amazon stakeholders to help service the different geographic needs of this customer.
· Position is based virtually within the Pittsburgh or Harrisburg areas.
· This person will be expected to travel to NYC when needed.
Basic Qualifications· 7+ years of technology related sales or business development experience.
· 7+ years of direct field sales experience selling software or cloud solutions to Fortune 1000 customers.
· BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required.
Preferred Qualifications· A technical background in solution architecture or sales engineering
· MBA/MS degree in relevant field
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
** For more information on Amazon Web Services, please visit http://aws.amazon.com **