Would you like to help the world’s largest enterprises accelerate and maximize their business success using the cloud? Do you have a track record of successfully defining, building, and deploying business development programs targeted at identifying and capturing the attention of enterprise executives on the verge of digital transformation? We are seeking a global business development leader for our largest enterprise transformation program which help reduce the time, effort, cost and risk for large enterprises to leverage cloud technology to achieve their digital transformation goals.
In this role, you will serve as the business development leader for AWS’s largest enterprise transformation program, defining, deploying, and managing a targeted sales and qualification process to select the enterprise customers most ready for a cloud-powered digital transformation journey. You will facilitate the enablement of business development, geo leads, sales, and solution architects with the specific customer centric value proposition about the program and manage a customer centric qualification process to select the customers who are best positioned for success. You will develop sales assets, processes, and tools capable of supporting Business Development, Sales, Partners, Solution Architecture, and Professional Services worldwide enabling program scale and maintaining customer selection quality.
Role & Responsibilities
· Define, build and deploy enterprise focused sales and business development campaigns around the program.
· Develop training and enablement mechanisms to engage, support and scale business development and sales teams across AWS to be capable of delivering the value proposition to enterprise customers and partners.
· Exhibit proactive ability and expertise in setting customer discussions via AWS sales and partner teams.
· Exhibit enterprise cloud adoption expertise and experienced handling and scaling sales campaigns with enterprises and enterprise partners.
· Engage in senior level (CxO) customer meetings to discuss customer’s business opportunity and explore how AWS can address and resolve these issues.
· Develop a standard market intelligence framework and dynamic analytic model to be utilized by the AWS Sales, Business Development and marketing teams
· Establish metrics to measure and track related to the expected value of the program, and field seller awareness with a continual focus on improving the approach based on those measurements.
· Develop and measure the customer qualification characteristics that produce the most meaningful customer results.
· Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and metrics
· Work backwards from customer and field teams (account teams, business development, professional services, partners) to harvest feedback and learnings to continuously improve the sales assets, processes, and tools to accelerate the sales cycle and improve customer selection
· Present at customer events and executive briefings on cloud-powered enterprise transformation.
Basic Qualifications· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· Experience selling to Fortune 1000 and/or Global 2000 organizations;
· Experience with cloud computing and or related fields (IT, software, etc)
· Exceptional business acumen and high judgment – be able to use business and technology depth and breadth to understand customer needs and shape transformation initiative
· Very comfortable with developing, implementing, managing and executing through influence across a cross-functional set of senior stakeholders.
· Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results. Ability to effectively lead and work with a variety of organizations, management levels, cultures, and personalities.
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills. Experience communicating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple teams.
Preferred Qualifications· Masters/MBA degree
· 5+ years of experience defining and leading go-to-market programs targeted to enterprise customers, with focus on developing, executing and scaling field program
· 5+ years of experience in selling to senior roles with technology, for IT Services or Professional Services focused on shaping and executing transformative technology strategies with Enterprise customers.
· Passion for enterprise customers – deep curiosity to understand their needs, challenges and how to accelerate their cloud journey.
Leadership experience at web scale companies that have leveraged cloud services extensively.