Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud (“cloud computing”). With AWS you can requisition compute power, storage, and many other services – gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as your business demands them. AWS is the leading platform for designing and developing applications for the cloud and is growing rapidly with hundreds of thousands of companies in over 190 countries on the platform.
Amazon Web Services (AWS), a subsidiary of Amazon.com and the leader in cloud computing, is seeking a Lead Management Program Manager to join the fast-growing AWS Lead Management & Operations team. As a Program Manager on our team, you will have the exciting opportunity to own the end-to-end system processes that drive business outcomes with customers.
This role will be on the front line of the Lead Management and Operations team’s internal stakeholder triage system. You will serve as a key leader in identification and validation of user requirements, aligning all systems teams to a common roadmap, and deliver best in class processes and products to your customers. You will be responsible for organizing and coordinating the work of several teams within SFDC and our Marketing Automation platform to ensure customer needs are being delivered, and system performance is maintained. You will assist the organization in developing complex, yet easy to understand programs accompanied by robust documentation and training.
This role will develop inventive solutions to improve marketing productivity, drive best practices in marketing technology, enable enhancements, manage data governance across systems, and lead the reporting and analytics used to consistently refine and improve sales and marketing programs. As one of the product owners for the CRM and marketing automation systems, you will be responsible for the product roadmap to support the global marketing team’s strategic initiatives and on-going operations as it relates to your programs. Provide subject matter expertise (SME) for software development lifecycle activities including requirements, impact analysis, system architecture, development and testing, and administration.
· Demonstrate extraordinary people skills including customer obsession and attention to detail
· Work with stakeholders to determine and document their requirements, then convert into thoroughly documented technical specifications and solutions
· Turn requirements into roadmaps with input from stakeholders and leadership
· Implement technical solutions, including leading the development and coordinating with larger technical teams
· Be the front-line SME in diagnosing and deep diving into customer issues
· Manage support and training for end users
· Anticipate and proactively manage risks, and escalate appropriately
Basic Qualifications· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Marketing, or related field
· 5+ years’ experience in with CRM solutions; certifications as SFDC Admin/Developer preferred
· 3+ years’ experience in managing the software development lifecycle
· 3+ years’ experience Sales, Marketing, or Partner Operations
· Knowledge of Agile development practices, particularly sprint planning and assessment
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Able to operate successfully in a lean and fast-paced organization
· Highly organized, strong multi-tasking skills, and able to thrive in ambiguous situations
· Experience putting systems into place to rapidly scale a department or group within a company
· Experience managing technical projects of varying complexity; time management and project management are critical skills
· Strong team player with ability to develop effective working relationships across organization: regional and global marketing teams, sales, sales operations
· 5+ years’ experience on Salesforce.com and Marketing Automation platform; new implementations/rollouts
· Proficiency with BI, Data Hygiene and Data Visualization tool
· Demonstrated experience in building and supporting lead management at scale for a global high-tech company
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/ Age