World Wide Public Sector (WWPS) Sales Enablement is looking for an experienced Program Manager. The successful candidate will have significant experience creating training and enablement programs for sales professionals. Key responsibilities include development, delivery and efficacy monitoring of AWS Product/Service training and enablement programs. This individual will take ownership of the full lifecycle of AWS Product/Service training and enablement of the WWPS sales team.
In this role, you will:
· Participate in the design, build and implementation of training/enablement programs working across Product Management, Services, Marketing, Business Development and AWS Commercial Enablement teams to align the product training road-map to the unique requirements of our global public sector business.
· Run meetings, create and maintain timelines, and keep large, diverse groups informed of progress and obstacles.
· Produce quarterly updates of training/enablement efforts & measurement of those and reporting of results to management.
· Manage multiple competing projects/programs simultaneously.
· Support ad hoc special projects as needed.
· 5-15% travel to include international locations
· 50% in Seattle office 50% remote
Basic Qualifications· 10+ years’ experience in Sales Enablement, Sales Training, Business Development or Technical Sales, preferably in the IT industry.
· 5+ years’ experience conducting training needs assessments, developing and delivering training/enablement programs that drive change.
· 5+ years of project/program management experience.
· BS degree
Preferred Qualifications· IT Industry experience
· Knowledge of Amazon Web Services or Cloud Computing concepts
· Experience working in or with the Public Sector
· Ability to make decisions when all necessary information is not available
· Flexible and understands how to get things done in an unstructured environment
· Able to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines, possess a high level of self-motivation, and have an excellent work ethic
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age