Would you like to be part of a specialized sales team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services’ External Security Services across our customer base? GuardDuty, Macie, Inspector, and Security Hub make up the initial portfolio of External Security Services in the Amazon cloud. GuardDuty provides continuous threat detection and monitoring to protect AWS accounts and workloads. Macie is a machine learning powered service to discover, classify, and protect sensitive data. Inspector is an automated security assessment service to help improve the security and compliance or applications deployed on AWS and Security Hub provides a centralized view to manage security alerts and automate compliance checks.
Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key cloud security provider? As a Specialized Security Sales Representative you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of Amazon’s security offerings. Your responsibilities will include driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration of the External Security Services portfolio in all market segments and verticals in your given territory. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the Executive level as well as with security analysts and cloud architects. The candidate should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets. Teamwork, Enterprise Account strategies, cross selling, solution selling, and closing are just a few of the critical skills required for success.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory and/or industry vertical
· Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets
· Develop and execute sales/adoption campaigns for AWS’s Security services
· Work with BD to create and deliver services related content
· Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS’s Security services
· Accelerate customer adoption
· Work with partners and account teams to extend reach & drive adoption
· Ensure customer satisfaction
· Expect moderate travel
Basic Qualifications· 7 + consecutive years of enterprise tech sales/business development experience with security products or services
· Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
Preferred Qualifications· Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, on multiple campaigns
· Master’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
· A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus
· Strong ownership, bias for action and willingness to role-up your sleeves
· Expert use of MS Office Suite, CRMs (e.g. Salesforce.com) and other systems· Experience in positioning and selling technology in new customers and new market segments
· Exceptional and effective verbal and written communication skills
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.