Senior Partner Marketing Manager (CANADA & LATAM)– Public Sector
(Location: Miami FL or Mexico City, MX)
Description Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a highly capable, self-directed Senior Partner Marketing Manager, to help drive awareness and customer adoption of AWS’s cloud computing solutions to/with/through LCC (Latin America, Canada, Caribbean) Public Sector partners including System Integrators, Technology Partners and Channel Partners.
You will work both strategically and tactically and use your exceptional analytical experience to create joint marketing programs with Public Sector partners to drive sales and manage partner MDF programs. If you have a passion for the cloud, love helping technology partners reach their full potential, and are an expert in designing and implementing joint marketing plans with technology partners – then we’re looking for you.
In this role, you will develop and deliver partner marketing programs that enable partners to acquire new customers, retain and grow existing customers and deliver growth in revenue from AWS services. You will develop a deep understanding of the AWS technology partner ecosystem and Public Sector priorities to define and execute marketing plans with LCC partners to support growth objectives. You will work closely with top AWS Technology partners to develop and execute best-in-class joint- marketing plans. You will act as the primary marketing contact for the LCC Public Sector PDM (sales) team, including regular participation in team calls, in-person meetings and planning sessions. You will also act as the primary marketing contact and consultant for strategic partners to build and execute joint marketing plans and programs. You will constantly monitor and support partner utilization of MDF and enable appropriate spend of MDF on marketing initiatives including being an expert resource on process, guidelines and options for partners.
The ideal candidate has a passion for technology, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a successful track record in partner marketing who has been successful in building and executing integrated marketing campaigns with partners and building compelling joint-partner value proposition content. This is a unique opportunity to play a highly visible role in an exciting, industry-leading technology business.
Roles & Responsibilities • Develop and execute best-in-class marketing strategy and plans to drive awareness, leads, customer adoption, and usage of the AWS platform through System Integrators, Technology Partners and Channel Partners
• Develop integrated marketing campaigns for to-partner and through-partner execution
• Create innovative programs to scale efforts to support the LCC Public Sector ecosystem of partners
• Collaborative partner with sales and business development teams to ensure that the field has the right technical, marketing and sales content needed to present to/with our partner ecosystem
• Travel, throughout Canada, Latin America and abroad, as necessary to execute marketing initiatives
For more information, please visit:
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Basic Qualifications• 10+ years of relevant work experience in Partner Marketing, Marketing Communications and/or high-technology Product Marketing
• Experience working with B2B partners developing marketing strategy and business plans in LATAM, Canada
• Experience working with large, Enterprise-wide technology companies
• Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business, Technology, or other relevant field of study or equivalent experience
Multilingual (English, Spanish, and Portuguese)
Preferred Qualifications• MBA preferred
• Demonstrated ability to create innovative and targeted marketing programs that generate results
• Success in managing complex and multi-faceted marketing programs with the ability to drive projects through completion
• Ability to develop best-in-class marketing assets and execute marketing campaigns and initiatives.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously
• Superior presentation and written communication skills