The Senior Digital Marketing Manager is a brand new role on a fast growing team supporting AWS’ largest customers. In this role, you will be responsible for leading the planning, execution, and measurement of digital marketing campaigns and support for the Strategic Accounts Marketing Team. This role will work closely with our account-based marketing managers to plan and execute campaigns including email, event communications, landing pages, online media and promotions, and other digital programs. This role will also have responsibility for creating processes to grow and nurture our database, delivering customer communications through the right channel at the right time, and improving engagement rates to meet team goals. This role will be empowered to champion new ideas, execute test plans, and iterate based on performance metrics.
· Lead the day-to-day management of digital marketing operations including process development, execution strategy, project management, project build, QA, deployment and reporting.
· Collaborate with internal teams to insert Strategic Accounts into campaign plans where appropriate.
· Build and execute custom campaign plans to achieve team objectives.
· Provide campaign reporting and dashboards to team including recommendations for improving engagement results and the customer experience.
· Lead team strategy and implementation of account-based marketing automation tools, technologies, and platforms to deliver business objectives.
· Drive database management, targeting and segmentation for digital campaigns.
· Develop and execute test plans to refine design, messaging, and approach to drive improved engagement.
· Seek opportunities to leverage automation to improve processes and productivity.
· Deliver campaigns and support on time and on budget.
· Manage the library of digital assets.
Basic Qualifications· 5+ years of digital marketing experience with heavy focus on email and events.
· Experience with digital marketing best practices, innovation and technologies
· Proven experience working with tools including email, web analytics, CRM, Salesforce and Marketo.
Preferred Qualifications· Marketo Certified Expert
· Thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritize, pivot and problem-solve.
· Able to build programs and processes from the ground up, comfortable in ambiguous environments.
· A strong team player –motivated to work in a collaborative environment.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation