Amazon Web Services is seeking a talented, self-directed field marketer to join our US Field Marketing team. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, fast growing business.
Field Marketing Program Manager is a brand new role in our U.S. Field Marketing organization. In this role, you will be responsible for leading the planning, execution, and measurement of marketing programs for the U.S. area. You will work closely with our field marketing area leaders to plan and execute campaigns aligned to the stages of the buyer’s journey. This role will initially have responsibility for launching two key event programs including driving the strategy, content, speakers and metrics. The role will evolve to include responsibility for growing awareness of AWS and our solutions, delivering customer communications through the right channel at the right time, and improving engagement rates to meet team goals. You will be empowered to champion new ideas, execute test plans, and iterate based on performance metrics.
· Identify and set up mechanisms for gathering market and customer data and insights to inform business direction
· Partner with stakeholders to develop a differentiated marketing strategy and plan for AWS in the U.S.
· Drive implementation of the plan including leveraging shared services, virtual teams, and agencies as needed
· Drive customized, high value customer experiences focused on the customer needs and progression through the buyer’s journey
· Think big to deliver new ideas and creative approaches
· Identify opportunities to leverage existing materials, campaigns and resources and drive inclusion and participation of customers in programs led by other organizations
· Work with other marketing team to deliver necessary messaging, assets and campaign deliverables as needed to support marketing programs and address customer challenges
· Deliver detailed reporting and metrics on program results and ROI. Use data to make real-time adjustments and proactively identify trends and opportunities.
· Share plans and campaign tactics with other team members to facilitate reuse and replication of best practices
· Minimum 7 years of experience in a high-tech B2B sales-facing marketing role such as field marketing or partner marketing
· Proven ability to analyze complex market and account dynamics and develop a marketing strategy
· Hands-on experience developing and implementing integrated marketing campaigns
· Marketing program management experience
· Willingness to travel up to 25%
· Bachelor’s degree
Preferred Qualifications· Ability to work independently and autonomously
· Ability to demonstrate proven success delivering measurable marketing results
· Experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of delivering marketing programs at scale
· Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/ Age