Amazon Web Services is seeking a data-driven, creative, and well-written marketing manager to develop, lead, and execute AWS’s content marketing strategy for the Healthcare industry (Payer, Provider, and Health IT), as part of our overall Global Healthcare & Life Sciences (HCLS) team. This is a critical and highly visible role in AWS, and will be an integral member of both the Industry Marketing and HCLS Business Unit teams. The role will be responsible to develop and execute a holistic content marketing strategy for life sciences that draws upon and works together with stakeholders from across all areas of our organization (Sales, Product, Marketing, Business Development, Partner/Alliances, etc.).
As a critical member of the team, you will create specific and compelling content for the Healthcare segment and key customer personas, optimize internal and external content dissemination through an optimized channel strategy, and drive/execute event plans that position AWS as the leading cloud service provider and strategic partner to the Healthcare industry.
The ideal candidate has a passion for technology and how it can be used to create business outcomes for the Healthcare Industry, an innate ability to transform complex technical concepts into easy-to-understand messaging and materials, and the ability to build and improve scalable mechanisms for managing our work. Comfort with and experience in a highly data-driven marketing organization is a must.
In addition, the ideal candidate will be great fun to work with. At AWS, we have a credo of “Work hard. Have fun. Make history.” In this role, it is important that you enjoy what you do (and it shows), be creative, and willing to take on any challenge to drive impact and results for our customers.
As the Senior Marketing Manager, Healthcare, you will be responsible to:
· Execute AWS’ content marketing strategy for Healthcare programs. Own the development of core content, customer references, and event presentations based on messaging and direction from the HCLS Industry Marketing Principal leads. Own content channel optimization.
· Own content management and project management of Healthcare participation in third party industry events as well as AWS-led conferences
· Utilize AWS service and solution messaging and related content to develop and deliver high impact consumable content that articulates the value and differentiation of the AWS service portfolio for Healthcare customers.
· Ensure quality standards are met for all materials produced and released to the AWS field. As this is a global role, content needs to be globally scalable while also meeting the needs of the local markets.
· Engage and plan with our partner team and community to develop core messaging and related content for our top Insurance ecosystem partners.
· Develop thought leadership content that influences business decision makers in the industry.
· Regularly engage with the cross-functional HCLS organization to assess field needs and prioritize the development of selling tools, field events, and related materials.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Basic QualificationsAs a key marketing leader in AWS, the Senior Marketing Manager, Healthcare must be able to deal with ambiguity, work across a number of different senior stakeholders, build and inspire teams, and develop an environment of always raising the bar. Experience should include:
· 5+ years of relevant work experience in fields such as industry marketing, product marketing, technical marketing, technical pre-sales, management consulting, marketing communications, or product management within the healthcare or life sciences industries.
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, technology, and/or relevant field of study such as computer science and/or cloud computing.
· A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility, team building, and proven success delivering measurable marketing results on a global scale.
· Demonstrated track record in crafting compelling marketing content and executing an effective channel strategy
· Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
· Willingness and ability to travel globally, and ability to work independently and autonomously.
· Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables.
· Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization.
· Has the innate ability to inspire passion in others.
· Exhibits track record of aligning with Amazon Leadership Principles.
Preferred Qualifications· MBA and/or computer science, engineering, cloud computing, healthcare technology background.
· Built and/or deployed GTM plans for cloud computing-related workloads/solutions.
· Experience with launching new and disruptive products and services.
· Owned the execution of large scale events.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age