Do you have a knack for analyzing business deals? Can you take complex scenarios and simplify them down to the essentials, crafting elegant terms that are easy to understand and apply? Are you good at defining and communicating streamlined deal workflows, and building consensus around approaches? If so, we are looking for a strong Strategic Customer Engagement (SCE) Specialist who is able to collaborate with and guide SCE Deal Teams in positioning and obtaining business approvals from AWS and Amazon.com executive teams.
Your responsibilities will be focused on Private Pricing Opportunities (PPO), working with SCE Deal Teams (whom, along with field sales teams, are responsible for deal strategy, , negotiations, and closure of PPOs with external customers and internally through the AWS.
Must have exceptional skills in management of multiple deal cycles at various points in the process with high deal velocity; exercise high judgement, written and verbal communication of complex business scenarios with SCE management, and AWS executive teams, highest standards for quality and accuracy. You will have the experience to understand complex commercial and strategic aspects of a deal, and how those deal terms may impact business, finance, accounting, pricing, legal, etc.
Have the ability to:
· Take deal related information from various sources, work with Deal Team to summarize into crisp and concise approvals summary
· Formulate, set, and manage multiple active sales cycles with Deal Team to obtain all appropriate approvals necessary for execution of customer PPO contracts in accordance with Amazon policies.
· Work with key decision makers and coordinate with internal stakeholders to ensure deal is progressed in the approval process in a timely manner.
Basic Qualifications7+ years of progressive business experience with focus on legal, finance and/or executive exposure in commercial/enterprise tech sales enviroment
Preferred Qualifications· Understanding of cloud computing concepts and the AWS offering.
· Masters in Business Administration or Juris Doctorate Degree.
· Inspires and influences internal stakeholders, experts and external resources outside of SCE to assist in removing obstacles to deal closure, with focus on delivering results.
· Facilitates alignment and effective AWS communication within Deal Team and internal/external key partners/customers to promptly resolve any conflict to encourage collaborative and productive interaction.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation