Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for world class candidates to help manage AWS partnerships with a leading Global Systems Integrator focused on the Public Sector space. Do you have the business savvy and industry expertise necessary to position Amazon as the technology platform of the future?
As a Partner Success Manager within Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will have the exciting opportunity to deliver on a strategy to help build mindshare and adoption of our services across one of AWS’s key business partners and their customers. By establishing and growing business relationships, and managing the day-to-day interactions with this partner, you will be responsible for helping drive top line revenue growth and overall end customer adoption with Public Sector customers. The ideal candidate has both a business background that enables them to engage at a senior executive level and a sales background that enables them to easily interact with Public Sector customers in the Government, Education and Non-Profit space. You should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Help manage and drive joint engagements between the partner and AWS Account Managers.
· Work with the Country Partner Development Team in a highly collaborative operating model to help develop a strong pipeline of opportunities.
· Serve as a key member of the Partner team in helping to define and deliver joint solution sets and supporting collateral.
· Liaise with the Partner’s field sales organization, channels and end customers to help create and drive revenue opportunities for AWS.
· Assist in developing a strategic business development plan for target markets and ensure it is in line with the AWS strategic direction.
· Help execute the strategic business development plan with key internal stakeholders (e.g. service teams, legal, support, etc.).
· Understand and leverage the use of internal Amazon systems.
· Deep understanding of the partner’s capabilities and solutions that will delight customers.
· Expand existing AWS footprint as well as drive new customer engagements with the partner to grow overall revenue with a focus on business outcomes.
· Become a trusted member of the sales team to own deal execution with the partner, leveraging Partner programs, and coaching partners on best practices.
· Work closely with Partner Solution Architects (PSA) and the partner’s technical team to ensure partners deliver quality result.
· Prepare and present business reviews to senior management.
· Provide help during contract negotiations and serve as liaison to legal group.
Basic Qualifications· Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field
· 5+ years experience working with/for Global Systems Integrators and knowing the market landscape
· 5+ years of experience in sales, business development and/or partner management
Preferred Qualifications· Experience building Industry and workload specific value propositions and integrating them in a national sales plan.
· Experience developing detailed Go To Market plans and executing against specific goals while driving governance and other mechanisms to drive accountability both on the partner side as well as internally at AWS
· Deep sales experience and discipline to generate new opportunities with strong focus on pipeline tracking and deal execution through entire sales cycle.
· Consistently exceeds quota and key performance metrics.
· Demonstrated ability to engage and influence senior-level executives.
· Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences.
· Cloud computing sales experience highly desired.
· Proven experience driving revenue through Global System Integrators with structured programs.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
· Must meet/exceed Leadership Principles
· Must meet/exceed technical requirements
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/ Age.