Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by developing accounts in the Caribbean? Do you have the business savvy, executive relationship and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider? As an Sales Territory Manager you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. Your responsibilities will include driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in territory. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
Roles & Responsibilities:
– Drive revenue and market share in a defined account list or industry vertical.
– Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
– Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
– Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
– Accelerate customer adoption by engaging with C-level and different stackeholders.
– Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
– Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
– Work with partners
– Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
– Ensure customer satisfaction.
– Expect intensive travel.
** For more information on AWS, please visit http://aws.amazon.com **
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
· 5+ years of technology related sales or business development experience.
· 5+ years of experience in direct field working with enterprise accounts.
· A technical background in engineering, computer science,
· Ability to communicate fluently in Spanish and English (verbal and written)
· Strong verbal and written communications skills.
· Knowledgeable about Salesforce.com.