Our Delivery Service Partner onboarding support role works closely with a team of business coaches and program managers in the recently launched Delivery Service Partner (DSP) organization. This person is an important partner in supporting onboarding and ensuring that the onboarding process is followed and LSPs are set up and ready to go on Day 1.
This candidate will have a high attention to detail, have great communication skills, and be able to shift gears at a moment’s notice as we continue to refine and improve our onboarding process.
• Creating individual onboarding plans leveraging internal Amazon tools
• Completing key steps of the onboarding process leveraging multiple Amazon tools
• Identifying opportunities for improving the onboarding experience and working collaboratively with team members to make improvements
• Escalating issues and pain points in the process
Basic Qualifications· 1+ years of administrative work
· Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Preferred Qualifications· Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
· Superb customer focus
· Attention to detail and organization skills
· Strong oral and written communication skills