Sizmek, acquired by Amazon in June 2019, provides advertisers and agencies with solutions to create, distribute, and optimize their advertising. These solutions include ad serving, creative authoring, customized analytics, and dynamic creative optimization across web, mobile, and video.
We start with the customer and work backwards in everything we do, including advertising. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you’ve come to the right place.
We are looking for an experienced sales leader will a strong track record of developing and executing sales strategies, tactics, plans, processes, systems and programs. The ideal candidate will have the respect of agencies, colleagues and large client leaders. He or she will have a track record of success at driving top sales results, partnering cross functionally, and representing client needs/perspectives to the product organization. They will be an exceptionally strong analytical thinker who likely hails from a leading online firm or technology-enabled organization.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of closing large complex software as a service deals themselves. He or she should be a strong coach and mentor for the sales organization and be adept at managing a complex organization and ensuring excellent communication with international stakeholders. The successful candidate will have a talent for responding effectively to industry direction, customer needs and competitive positioning. He or she will thrive in fast-paced dynamic environments and have very strong communication and presentation skills.
Role and responsibilities:
· Grow Sizmek ad server revenue significantly by leading a team of internal and external resources and managing reseller relationships across the LATAM market
· Drive strategic relationships with Fortune 500 type clients. Build upon prior success in this area to continue to grow this opportunity.
· Drive the sales management process as well as play a hands-on role in driving sales and opening doors for the sales organization.
· Utilize existing client and agency relationships to drive large, long-term deals with top advertisers
· Represent Sizmek at key industry conferences, trade magazines and other speaking events in the region
· Work closely with product and marketing teams to communicate root causes for customer success or failure, and drive requirements for product enhancement and development.
· Be a champion of an efficient, positive, solutions-based, results-driven customer obsessed culture.
· Manage and mentor subject matter experts on the Sizmek Ad serving platform.
· Act as a point of escalation for Sales and Operations for team related inquiries, client needs, pricing requests, incremental projections/estimates, etc.
· Use data to define better operating procedures and evaluate headcount models across markets.
Basic Qualifications· Strong experience in advertising sales.
· Experience managing regional sales teams
· Demonstrated ability to manage up, across and down.
· Excellent communication, facilitating, and negotiating skills.
· Experience in client-facing positions. Ability to quickly and clearly communicate with internal and external clients and vendors.
· High degree of organization, creativity, self-motivation, and drive.
· Proven ability to prioritize tasks while working in a high pressure and fast-paced environment.
· A team player with cross-functional awareness.
· Demonstrates ability to perform at a high level even under strenuous circumstances.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Be customer obsessed
· Educated to degree level, preferably in a technical or analytical discipline
· Fluent in English and Spanish or Portuguese
Preferred Qualifications· Advanced business degree or MBA preferred
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.