Ring is looking for a Regional Account Manager with a passion for sales and developing relationships within our professionally installed verticals for their assigned territory. These verticals include Distributors, Custom Integrators, Security, National Home Builders, HVAC, Electrician, and Real Estate channels in order to achieve our goal of making neighborhoods safer.
Internally, you will work closely with a team of account managers, field sales, and work cross functionally with Demand Planning, GTM, and Retail marketing groups to ensure that we provide high-level marketing, assortment, and operations support for the channel. The core purpose of this role is to drive sustained sales growth with your established network while identifying new business opportunities in non-traditional Consumer Electronics channels (Distributors, HVAC, & Security Dealers).
· Leverage your knowledge of the professional installer market to drive increasing revenue with your assigned accounts.
· Establish business plans to drive growth with each distributor, including sales strategies, forecasting, planning, marketing, and training.
· Focus on account management and include sales forecasting by providing channel insights that contribute to the sell-through forecast process by developing an intimate understanding of your client business and translating that to the demand planning team and broader business.
· Seek opportunities in our Security & HVAC channel by building relationships with new partners as well as identifying other channels we can grow in.
· Forge an important bond by working side-by-side with your Marketing counterparts to ensure a high level of marketing, training, and support for your business.
· Provide technical assistance to customers and attend and conduct events to promote awareness, including but not limited to: training sessions, expositions, tradeshows, counter days, etc.
· Establish great working relationships across the company to help invent progressive ways to improve how we come to market and how the business can further expand and support the channel.
Basic Qualifications· 5+ years of experience working with Custom Integrators/Pro Channel
· 3+ years of experience with Consumer devices, Smart Home products and solutions, and IoT solutions
· Experience working with Custom Integrators and delivering a value proposition
· Be able to travel up to 60% of the time
Preferred Qualifications· Relentlessly high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
· Experience working with Regional Distributors to evangelize consumer products with Pro Installers
· Able to dive deep and be in touch with the details of the business
· Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, and prioritize
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring’s smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone — while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants with our regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.