Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, and low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Training & Certification team is seeking a proven program manager as ourAWS Certification Exam Publication QA PM. This PM will support the publication, maintenance, translation, and security of AWS technical certification exams in a rapidly evolving and expanding landscape for global exam delivery.
Successful candidates will have experience with quality assurance, exam publishing, exam security, be detail-oriented, have excellent writing skills, and be a problem solver. You will have knowledge of certification exam publishing and localization lifecycles. You will be familiar with best practices for quality assurance testing and have experience investigating exam security incidents according to industry best practices.
This role can be virtual in any city within the continental US only.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Performs quality assurance testing on various exam delivery files, including exam specifications, QTI files, item lists, etc.
· Performs quality assurance testing on test delivery vendors’ testing and production platforms.
· Writes, edits, reviews and contributes to policy and process documents.
· Maintains policy and process documents, including version control, indexing, etc.
· Manages and tracks invoices.
· Produces reports and presentations from AWS’s delivery tools.
· Assists with exam security breaches and incidents.
· Performs side by side comparisons to identify copyright infringement.
· Communicates with certification candidates about exam policy violations.
· Makes policy and process recommendations to support the value of AWS Certification through secured exam delivery.
· Strong organizational, critical thinking, communication, and investigative/research skills
· Ability to travel up to 25%
Basic Qualifications· 2+ years of experience in quality assurance process
· 2+ years of experience in exam publishing
· 2+ years of experience in exam security
· 2+ years knowledge of QTI standards
· 1+ years familiarity with xml
· 2+ years experience with test delivery vendors and item banking systems
· 2+ years familiarity with data forensics processes
· 1+ years advanced user of Microsoft Office applications (Pivot tables, vLookup, macros specifically)
· Bachelor’s degree or 4+ years’ equivalent work experience
Preferred Qualifications· Project management experience
· IT certification experience
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.