This is a Senior level role that will have significant interaction with the leadership team in AWS Marketplace.
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Marketplace team is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join our fast-paced team and be responsible for building our catalog of Application Performance Management (APM) ISVs and products. As a Business Development Manager within AWS Marketplace APM Category, you will have the exciting opportunity to deliver on our mission to leverage Amazon’s e-commerce expertise and fundamentally change how cloud software is discovered, purchased, and deployed by AWS customers.
You will work closely with teams across AWS to build relationships with existing, high-profile APM ISV partners, as well as emerging start-ups. You will be responsible for critical aspects of the AWS Marketplace business, influencing vendors’ product strategy and delivering software in a new cloud model.
You will identify short-term partner and product opportunities, while laying the groundwork for longer-term, strategic APM ISVs and products to be added to the Marketplace. In addition, you will be responsible for defining the primary use cases for why AWS customers use the Marketplace to deploy joint ISV & AWS APM solutions.
Basic Qualifications· 7+ years of experience in business development, product management or product marketing.
Preferred Qualifications· Technical knowledge and sales acumen that has influenced both technical and business leaders at the VP/CXO level.
· An ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, and the ability to drive tactical execution of sales and business development goals. Experience establishing and growing business and technical relationships
· Possess technical acumen and deep knowledge and understanding of top use cases and the ecosystem of AWS and 3rd party solutions deployed by enterprise customers.
· Experience with APM ISVs
· At a director level or above
· Experience presenting and able to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences
· Consistently exceeds quota and key performance metrics.
· Experience working within enterprise software development industry.
· Experience working with cloud computing technology and a utility pricing model.
· Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences.
· Ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
· Demonstrated public speaking skills
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.