This position can be remote, but candidates must be based near an AWS office location (Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Chicago, Cupertino, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, East Palo Alto, Herndon, New York City, Pittsburgh, Portland, San Francisco, Santa Monica, Seattle, Tempe, Other.)
Organizations need individuals with cloud skills to help transform their business. We’re looking for exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people, to help AWS Partners sharpen their cloud knowledge.
Do you have the business savvy and tech expertise to help our Partners position Amazon as the technology platform of the future? Can you help them cut through competitor FUD? Can you make complex concepts approachable, and digestible?
The successful Partner Trainer candidate has experience educating audiences via examples and storytelling. They lead dynamic engagements by building visuals and conceiving analogies to communicate ideas.
The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience building with Amazon Web Services and/or in-depth knowledge of distributed computing concepts and technologies.
The candidate must develop rapport quickly, across all levels of the Partner organization, ensuring AWS’s message resonates with Partner CXOs, technology leaders, and frontline sales representatives. A track record of individual achievement in enterprise sales, customer success, and/or technical instruction is preferred.
AWS Partners drive service adoption and exceptional customer outcomes, based on their expertise. You’ll have an opportunity to combine a passion for teaching and enthusiasm for technology, to drive learning and establish positive Partner relationships. Come build the future with us.
· Conduct Partner training using a variety of instructional techniques and delivery methods, including classroom-based learning
· Demonstrate strong understanding of cloud concepts and ability to translate this knowledge to AWS Services
· Handle questions or concerns about AWS value proposition, as compared to our competitors
· Create an engaging learner experience in each training class with various training strategies
· Demonstrate a strong stage presence, and ability to engage and manage a classroom of adult learners
· Work with key vendors and internal stakeholders to ensure accurate, effective training content
· Work with AWS Sales, BD and Marketing teams to coordinate activities, and communicate competitive intelligence insight
· Provide content and class feedback to course developers to raise bar on curriculum quality
· Assist in developing and maintaining technical training content, lab exercises, presentations, and accompanying materials
· Mentor and train internal instructors as part of a train the trainer program
·Ability to travel
Basic Qualifications· 5+ years of Enterprise Technology experience driving large initiatives, preferably working in a partner, solution engineering, or business development role OR delivering business focused and technology related training
· 3+ years demonstrated understanding of cloud and distributed computing concepts
· Computer Science, Business degree, or equivalent relevant 6+ years’ work experience in technical training
· Excellent organizational and project management skills
· Excellent oral presentation skills, interpersonal communication, and writing skills
· Demonstrable ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
· Customer focused, result oriented with high level of integrity
· Demonstrable ownership, urgency and drive
· Recent experience in a fast-paced, multinational technology company
· Ability to communicate fluently in multiple languages (English, French and/or Spanish)
· Knowledge and/or hands-on experience with AWS infrastructure services
· Experience designing and developing instructor-led content with technical subject matter content
· Experience with SFDC, knowledge management systems, and e-learning development tools
· Technical Certification on AWS and at least one other Public Cloud Platform
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.