AWS Security’s Growth Strategies team is seeking a results-driven, influential Program Manager to lead education and content development initiatives across the organization. In your role, you will work with cross functional partners, customers, and vendors to drive education and training strategies.
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate strong program management skills, project management skills, content development capabilities, and cross-organizational communication skills. You must able to work with business partners to identify opportunities for education materials to help them achieve their business goals and objectives. You will build custom content solutions to meet the unique needs of the organization, business partners, as well as both internal and external customers.
· Develop standardized content management processes and procedures.
· Deliver programs with cross-functional focus understanding and documenting the needs for the business.
· Engage with our security community to identify and prioritize opportunities for rich education experiences and bring these concepts to fruition.
· Work backwards, starting with customer outcomes first, to identify possible programs needs and constructs that improve how customers operate securely on AWS.
There will be 20-30% travel for this role, as needed.
Basic QualificationsBasic Qualifications
· 8+ years of experience in program development and/or training management within the software/technology industries focused in the security space
· 8+ years engaging and influencing senior business leaders and strategic cross-organizational teams
· Bachelor degree (BS) in Computer Science (or related field), and minimum 4 years’ experience in information security, or 8 years equivalent industry experience
Preferred QualificationsPreferred Qualifications
· Demonstrated experience working and communicating with multiple stakeholders and cross functional teams including: sales account management, business development, product management, product marketing, program management, legal, and tax function
· Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal skills; high quality document and report preparation
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.