Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud (“cloud computing”). With AWS you can requisition compute power, storage, and many other services – gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as your business demands them. AWS is the leading platform for designing and developing applications for the cloud and is growing rapidly with hundreds of thousands of companies in over 190 countries on the platform. To meet the growing demand for AWS Services across the globe, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you have excellent organizational and communication skills, a passion for working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and a desire to provide exceptional customer service, we’d like to speak with you!
Here’s your chance to join our Capability team. In this role, you will orchestrate the day to day administration of training & delivery operations, and execution to support the global training initiatives, with focus on supporting the needs of our Professional Services organization. In addition, you will complete complex tasks and projects quickly and autonomously, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, switch gears at a moment’s notice, and take effective action without having to know the total picture
Basic Qualifications· Bachelor’s degree
· 3+ years of relevant experience
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects – work prioritization, planning and task delegation
· Intermediate to advanced skills in Excel
· Ability to communicate effectively across all functions and levels
· Strong quantitative, analytical, organizational and multitasking skills
· Willingness to provide general data entry and data management as needed
Preferred Qualifications· Ability to support the development of internal and external communications with cross functional teams in areas such as strategic planning and operations
· Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers.
· Demonstrated ability to work independently.
· Experience using reporting and analysis tools such as Excel, SQL, Tableau
· Experience with performance metrics and process improvement (how, when, who)