Would you like to help large enterprises accelerate and maximize their business success using the cloud? Are you an executive who has led successful business-IT transformation initiatives at a Global 2000 or comparable company? Do you have proven leadership and technical skills to successfully engage, influence and collaborate with enterprise business executives, technology leaders and builders? Do you enjoy leading cross-functional teams to plan and deliver ambitious change roadmaps?
In this role, you will serve as the AWS executive leading cloud-powered business-IT transformation projects for strategic enterprise customers. You will engage customer business, technology and finance leaders to understand business goals and drivers, assess current state and develop proposals and plans for enterprise-wide, cloud-powered transformation. You will lead a cross-functional team of AWS professionals and partners jointly executing plans to modernize enterprise IT, increase the pace of innovation and develop cloud-optimized organizations.
Role & Responsibilities
· Engage closely with C-level executives to lead enterprise-wide transformation programs
· Identify business drivers and goals and develop compelling board ready proposals and value-driven business cases to achieve desired business outcomes
· Collaborate with AWS cross-functional experts to drive plan and execute roadmaps to accelerate our customer’s cloud-power business outcome
· Lead IT modernization initiatives leveraging cloud technology
· Develop and promote governance models supporting the consistent use of cloud technologies aligned to institutional strategies and policies
· Enable and guide the organizational and people change critical to sustained success including skills, capabilities, and organizational design
Basic Qualifications· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· 7+ years of relevant leadership experience in enterprise IT, consulting, and/or engineering/development
· Experience selling and delivering enterprise IT professional service or cloud services
· Highly credible with CxO and board-level audiences as well as technology leaders, engineers and developers
· Experience planning and leading large-scale enterprise IT change management programs
· Direct experience designing, building, and operating global IT infrastructure services
· Owning and executing on organizational change management for an overall transformation ·
· Exceptional business acumen and high judgment – be able to use business and technology depth and breadth to understand customer needs and shape transformation initiative
· Very comfortable with developing, implementing, managing and executing through influence across a cross-functional set of senior stakeholders.
· Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results. Ability to effectively lead and work with a variety of organizations, management levels, cultures, and personalities.
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills. Experience communicating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple teams.
· Extended (50-70%) travel to customer locations may be required to sell and deliver enterprise transformation services
Preferred Qualifications· Masters/MBA degree
· 10+ years of relevant work experience.
· Balanced leadership experience across enterprise IT, consulting and engineering/development.
· Led a cloud migration initiative as an AWS customer or consulting with a customer on their IT transformation
· Passion for enterprise customers – deep curiosity to understand their needs, challenges and how to accelerate their cloud journey.
· Leadership experience at web scale companies that have leveraged cloud services extensively.