MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
1. Design, build, enhance, and maintain learning programs, on a global scale.
2. Develop content that allows field teams to speak to customers about their business problems and solve them using AWS technology.
3. Translate business needs into training curriculum and enablement content in support of the field and their requirements for success.
4. Play an active role in how AWS selling methodology evolves and its impact on the audiences and their training & enablement requirements.
5. Work with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand the training needs and build effective training.
6. Create content and curriculum which will support the competency models developed for each field role.
7. Design and develop learning solutions and programs applying adult leaning principles and systematic instructional design to create learning content
8. Lead needs analyses and learning strategy development activities to improve individual and organizational performance through learning.
9. Coach and mentor junior developers in use of tools and instructional design methodologies.
10. Work may be performed anywhere in the U.S.
Telecommuting benefits available.
Basic QualificationsA Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in communication, education, art, design, or related discipline and 3 years of experience in curriculum development or instructional design. Experience must include:
(1) 3 years of experience in project management in curriculum development or instructional design in adult learning.
(2) 3 years of experience designing and developing training materials and content to include creating instructor-led materials, online/e-learning modules, job aids, online tutorials, multimedia products and other training materials.
(3) 3 years of experience using video editing tools (Final Cut, Adobe Premier, After Effects, Camtasia or similar tools)
(4) 3 years of experience working with and integrating the use of knowledge bases and online reference for learning and performance support.
(5) Any amount of experience on leading projects for an entire group or department, or a major piece of a larger cross company product or project.
(6) Any amount of Experience using data collection, research, and analysis to evaluate project outcomes and improve individual and organizational performance.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. #0000
Preferred QualificationsAll Applicants must meet all of the above listed requirements. #0000