Are you a Technology Leader that can transform how an enterprise views and uses IT? Have you personally arrived at a vision of how public cloud can fundamentally change IT costs and capabilities? Can you work equally well with executives and technologists, leading high-visibility, high-impact projects that are technically broad and deep? Do you understand the strengths and weaknesses of IT process standards? Do you have experience leading diverse global teams driving change and business value for Partners at significant scale?
At Amazon Web Services (AWS), we’re hiring a Partner Strategy Advisor to work with top-tier global companies and their partners in transforming their enterprise IT landscapes. This enterprise transformation expert will engage with partners to strategize and deploy consulting practices on behalf of AWS. Engagements include projects covering thousands of applications on tens of thousands of servers, developing a shared vision, leading the partner over the technical and business hurdles of cloud adoption, demonstrating the reality of the vision and then enabling them to achieve fully operational cloud computing capabilities.
We are looking for a leader who is passionate about:
· Engaging with C-level executives to define Enterprise cloud strategies.
· Identifying motivators for cloud adoption and unlocking Enterprise challenges.
· Developing hybrid AWS and on-premise solutions and strategies.
· Cost/Benefit modeling and creating compelling business cases for AWS cloud adoption.
· Developing AWS migration roadmaps and driving buy-in across complex organization structures.
· Collaborating with consulting, ISV and managed services partners to build and execute plans.
This position may require up to 50% domestic travel to customer locations across the US.
Basic Qualifications· 10+ years of demonstrated experience in IT Strategy & Management consulting in medium to large size customers
· Demonstrated experience managing executive customer relationships and key business stakeholders
· Demonstrated experience leading customers through a transformational journey into the cloud through strategy, pre-sales, capture and delivery
· Master’s degree or equivalent experience
Preferred Qualifications· Project Delivery experience
· Business Development experience
· AWS Solutions Architect-Associate certification within six months of hire
· Demonstrable experience in running complex projects
· Experience with partner management a plus
· Ability to write Statement of Work and proposals
· Familiarity with Public Sector contracting models
· Enterprise IT management frameworks (e.g. ITIL v3 processes)
· Designing, building, and operating global IT infrastructures.
· A proven track record of managing and delivering large-scale enterprise IT projects.
· Familiarity with industry compliance and security standards including PCI DSS, SOC-1&2, ISO 27001, HIPAA, GxP and FDA.
· Hands on experience leading large-scale global IT transformation projects.
· Demonstrated industry leadership in the areas of IT Operations, cloud computing, or IT Strategy.
· Track record of implementing AWS services in a variety of distributed computing, enterprise environments.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.