Do you want to work hard, have fun, and make history? Are you intellectually curious with a knack for asking insightful business questions, diving deep, and uncovering new insights that lead to recommendations and programs that move the organization forward in a meaningful way? Amazon Web Services (AWS), a leader in cloud computing, is seeking a talented Sr. Product Manager to help revolutionize the way we sell to and serve customers. In this role you will be responsible for solving complex and ambiguous challenges that produce critical business results for our sales organization. The ideal candidate has strong business acumen, a problem solving background, and earns trust by delivering results.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Collaborate and partner with business teams to define and solve problems that impact sellers across the sales process.
• Manage 3rd party tool integrations, custom built applications and Salesforce.com projects with a focus on end user experience.
• Build relationships and identify stakeholders across the organization. Influence other teams within and across organizations and external teams.
• Lead Product Definition – Own and drive the customer working backwards strategy, tenets, long-term goals and working backwards documents (press release, FAQ).
• Define Product Vision – Including all aspects to future roadmap, investment, innovation and experimentation.
• Execution of Product Planning and Development – Including customer goals and business requirements for product release, ensuring implementation is aligned with product goals and requirements, and ownership of product positioning.
• Lead Product Launch – Own the GTM plan to deliver results that ensure the customer and business goals are met in operational launch plans.
• Lead Operations – Including monitoring and response to customer feedback, continuous improvement and business growth.
• Lead interaction with Technical Team – Including helping the technical team make tradeoffs based on customer requirements, QA/testing of the product.
Basic Qualifications• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
• 7+ years of relevant work experience in product management, program management, process improvement and/or operations in a sales environment.
• 2+ years’ experience utilizing data and analytics to formulate sound program objectives, solve business problems, and drive process improvements.
Preferred QualificationsVirtual locations in the US where Amazon has a presence will be considered.
• Proven ability to work in cross-functional teams, communicate with colleagues in both business and technical roles and develop processes at scale.
• Demonstrated organizational skills, and ability to work independently and autonomously.
• Sales Operations and some Sales experience.
• Experience gathering business requirements, using industry standard business intelligence tool(s) to extract data, formulate metrics and build reports.
• Experience building product roadmaps and program milestones.
• Experience defining KPIs and success metrics for complex programs.
• Experience using Salesforce.com.
• Experience with agile or other program management methodologies.
• Ability to engage at all levels of the organization, including senior business executives.
• Strong influencing skills and negotiation skills.
• Proven ability to communicate with business and technical audiences at all levels, including demonstrated success influencing senior leaders and decision makers.
• Entrepreneurial, scrappy, ‘find a way to win’ attitude.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.