We are seeking a CRM Product Manager to accelerate the strategic development of sales systems and tools at AWS. AWS’ rapid growth rate necessitates the maturation of enabling tools and data that will scale effectively with the field organization’s forecasted size and simultaneously deliver continuous improvements in field productivity.
This individual will report to the CRM Portfolio Leader and assist in the delivery of the CRM Strategy Roadmap. He/she will shepherd strategic CRM initiatives from ideation to deployment in partnership with the Global Business Operations (GBO) team. In the delivery of these initiatives, he/she will be responsible for building business justification to obtain sponsorship and funding for the project, data gathering and translation of business requirements into user stories and functional specifications, managing user validation sessions and providing user insights on behalf of business stakeholders, and coordinating change management efforts with GBO and business counterparts. The CRM Product Manager will be accountable for the value realization of each initiative.
In addition to his/her product management responsibilities, the Product Manager will also bring his/her strategic skillset to defining key artifacts that comprise the CRM Strategy. He/she will facilitate field listening mechanisms that synthesize the voice of the field into cohesive perspectives on capability gaps and opportunities for user experience enhancement. The ideal candidate will possess talents as a strategist and change leader, and a passion for the pursuit of deploying the most effective production CRM suite in the world.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Execute field listening mechanisms and manage master repository of field feedback and pain points
· Design, document, and oversee the day-in-the-life of the field business models/frameworks
· Design, document and, assist in overseeing the business capabilities portfolio
· Design, document, and assist in overseeing the CRM roadmap
· Partner with business capability leaders within Systems & Data team to define future initiatives
· Provide leadership to change management efforts in delivering portfolio projects to ensure field readiness, enablement, and adoption
· BA/BS Degree required
· 8+ years of experience in product management and/or management consulting
· 5+ years of experience in CRM strategy and/or CRM implementation leader roles
· Fluency in sales process and common cloud-based tools used to create sales business capabilities
· Proven track record implementing and/or managing cloud-based CRM applications
· Experience with business process re-engineering and Lean Six Sigma
· Experience with Salesforce CRM
· Experience with minimum viable product (MVP) approach to product development
· Understands and has experience working within direct and indirect (channel/partner) selling models
· Self-starter who can operate independently
· Ability to lead teams across a broad set of functions and geographies to develop new ideas and creative solutions for difficult, ambiguous and complex issues
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously and drive projects to completion
· Exhibits sound business judgment, a proven ability to influence others, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results
· Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of presenting to senior management
· Able to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization, and to create a vision and organization that can scale quickly
· Highly organized, have multi-tasking skills, and efficient in ambiguous situations
· MBA or other relevant advanced degree
· Experience working within top management consulting firm (e.g., Bain, BCG, McKinsey) or high tech startup with a focus on sales operations and CRM strategy
· Experience working within a high-growth, global technology company
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
For San Francisco: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.