Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud (“cloud computing”). With AWS you can requisition compute power, storage, and many other services – gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as your business demands them. AWS is the leading platform for designing and developing applications for the cloud and is growing rapidly with hundreds of thousands of companies in over 190 countries on the platform.
The AWS Sales Strategy, Operations & Enablement organization is seeking a senior product manager to own a set of collaboration products intended to improve the ease, speed, and efficacy of knowledge sharing and collaboration as part of a new integrated sales enablement platform for our worldwide field organization. This is an exciting opportunity to innovate and reimagine how we share knowledge with our field employees and enable greater levels of seller productivity in a way that scales with the unprecedented growth of our business.
As the Senior Product Manager, Collaboration, you will work within a multidisciplinary team responsible for the overall vision, product and content strategy, UI/UX, systems architecture, and product development of the Knowledge Management and Sales Enablement Platform. Reporting to the Sales Enablement Business Capabilities Leader, you will lead the design, development, and delivery of knowledge sharing and collaboration solutions and manage these products in all stages of the product lifecycle.
Your unique blend of business and technical savvy enables you to develop a big-picture vision and, coupled with your drive and attention to detail, transform that vision into reality. You will partner closely with your Sales Enablement Capabilities team members and stakeholders across the business to align objectives, define requirements, prioritize needs, and develop innovative solutions. Your domain expertise provides the foundation on which to build a center of excellence for the capabilities you deliver. Using data to measure and enhance our products, you will model operational excellence and drive alignment with architectural standards within the portfolio of tools contributing to sales knowledge access and skills development.Main responsibilities
· Drive product prioritization and detailed product definition for knowledge sharing and collaboration products and features within the AWS Knowledge Management and Sales Enablement Platform
· Partner with stakeholders to define and maintain a product vision and roadmap and drive the evaluation, selection, implementation, and evolution of technology solutions
· Engage with customers through a variety of channels and serve as the voice of the customer internally
· Work directly with vendors and internal software engineering teams to execute and deliver on the product roadmap
· Model transparency and accountability by reporting on product roadmap and program progress and results; drive action planning based on insights
· Ensure solution adoption and success by building a collaboration center of excellence and employing appropriate change management strategies
Basic Qualifications· Experience implementing and administering enterprise social networks or other collaboration applications.
· 5+ years of hands-on, successful management of online communities for large organizations.
· 6+ years of experience leading the work of vendor and internal software development teams using Agile methodologies.
· 5+ years of experience using data and analytics to solve business problems and evolve technologies.
· Proven ability to work on cross-functional teams and communicate with colleagues in both business and technical roles.
· Experience gathering business requirements and translating into actionable user stories and acceptance criteria.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to present information in a clear and concise manner to various technical, business stakeholder, and leadership audiences.
· Proven ability to drive, lead, influence, and manage change across all levels of an organization.
· Ability to independently operate and lead through ambiguity in a fast-paced environment.
· Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Information Technology, Information Management Systems, or related discipline or equivalent.
Preferred Qualifications· 6+ years of product ownership of social collaboration applications in service of knowledge management or sales enablement solutions.
· Experience developing and evolving effective collaboration, knowledge sharing, and innovation strategies across an enterprise.
· Proven experience in enabling transformative change through online community-based collaboration.
· 3+ years of experience building and managing complex, high-performance, and highly-available distributed software systems that have been successfully delivered across various customer bases simultaneously.
· 3+ years of experience using user research methodologies and findings to drive product enhancements.
· Experience with web portals, profile management, expertise location, and gamification solutions.
· Experience in learning and development, sales enablement, marketing, or editorial domains.
· Certification or coursework in Knowledge Management, Information Management, Content Management, or Library Sciences.
· Proven experience in managing large-scale enterprise projects in a global setting.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.