Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the industry’s leading cloud computing platform. The AWS Sales Strategy, Operations, and Enablement team is seeking a talented, customer-obsessed visual design professional to support WW Customer Programs – a team that develops world-class executive engagement and sales effectiveness programs.
The Visual Designer will be responsible for creating beautiful and professional publications and graphic assets used to communicate with our customers and with our field teams. The Visual Designer will support stakeholders across Customer Programs and collaborate with program teams on their projects. A successful candidate will demonstrate superior attention to detail, excellent client-service skills, and be able to produce digital assets in a professional aesthetic using design best practices and our brand and program standards.
· Create, edit, correct, and manipulate digital assets such as graphics, reports, publications
· Produce custom reports and publications in compliance with established brand guidelines
· Ensure that project outputs meet requirements for delivery across intended channels (e.g. digital, print, and video)
· Follows projects throughout all stages of print production and/or online deployment
· Ensure project objectives are successfully met through effective collaboration with internal stakeholders and project team members
· Manages the execution of the work, ensuring that creative projects are completed on time
· Communicates effectively with peers, senior management and clients across all topics from business to creative
· Prepare regular reports and updates on progress and status for stakeholders and teams
Basic Qualifications· Bachelor’s degree
· 4+ years of experience in visual design or related field
· An online digital portfolio is required to be considered for this position
· Experience with design tools including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop as well as with document production tools, PowerPoint and Word
Preferred Qualifications· Experience creating production assets for a variety of screen resolutions and formats
· Experience working with a design style guide or branding guidelines
· Agency or in-house corporate creative production experience
· A deep appreciation and interest in data visualization concepts and how to represent complex sets of information into a simple format
· Demonstrated knowledge of the latest design and technology trends
· Self-motivated with the ability to work independently in a team environment
· Self-directed and demonstrated ability to clarify requirements, define scope, and deliver on-time with high-quality
· Highly customer-oriented with an ability to work backward from the end-user
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, along with the ability to listen for understanding to execute work that meets business objectives
· Experience working within a high-growth, technology company or tech consulting company would be highly beneficial
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
Locations: Seattle, WA / Palo Alto, CA/ or other Virtual locations in the US where Amazon has a presence will be considered.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation /Age
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.