The Customer Service, Customer Experience, Transportation (CXTHR) Solutions team was created to enable core technology solutions that increase HR and Recruiting capability and drive a better employee experience.
The CXTHR Business Analyst will support the High Volume Hiring (HVH) Program Manager and other team members to evaluate and analyze the impacts of the HVH technology roadmap and ongoing projects related to HVH around the world. This role will be instrumental in setting up dashboards and reports that help teams self-service key metrics and will also be responsible for providing strategic recommendations on which projects offer the most return on investment to the business. The BA will also provide training, reporting, and documentation of system SOPs to improve the access to information and system setup around the globe. Lastly, the BA will help to collect data and provide inputs to the recruiting tech QBR and other leadership updates throughout the year.
In this role you will:
· Pull and deep dive on data for global topics defined with CXT leaders to include High Volume Hiring Recruiting and HR.
· Create a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for the CXT HVH business.
· Be able to tell the story of the data to stakeholders to equip them to make informed decisions and future plans
· Help estimate and develop timelines and strategies for implementing improvement opportunities/recommendations
· Design HR and Recruitment processes and/or service delivery models, with an emphasis on high-volume-hiring and enabling technology
· Work closely with the HVH PM and other team members to design, execute and maintain metrics and recurring reports.
· Work closely with the wider CXT PM team to keep in line with the overall global vision and roadmap.
· Provide data for QBR including global recruiting data, maintenance of dashboard requirements with larger BI team, and realized ROI data for project.
· Perform standardized auditing and defect resolution/follow-up and gap analysis.
· Produce ad-hoc reports and analysis to identify trends on customer and associate behavior using tools such as Excel, Access, and SQL
· Bachelor’s degree
· 2+ years of relevant experience
· Strong track record of cross organizational relationship building and communication
· Proactive self-starter; able to work independently with little direction
· Proven analytical background and proficient in SQL
· Knowledge of BI and Visualization platforms such as Tableau and AWS QuickSight
· Experience with business process analysis and mapping
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
· Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
· Strong analytical skills and process orientation; uses data to back up decisions
· Fluency in English
· Functional knowledge of HR operations and processes
· Experience in delivery of HR business transformation programs through design, build, and test to deployment phases.
· Understanding of the Salesforce tool for HVH
· Experience in R, or Python
· Experience working with senior decision makers
· Desire to work in an information systems environment
· Ability to design and optimize reports for different audiences
· Excellent research and diagnosis skills, solution oriented
· Highly motivated, organized individual who is able to work effectively with minimal supervision
· Demonstrated ability to manage time and multiple commitments/projects simultaneously
· Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communications skills