We are looking for a Chief Creative to join us at Amazon Game Studios. The ultimate goal of this role is to lead teams to make great creative decisions, providing our customers with the best games possible. The person in this role will look across and work with all game products within Amazon Game Studios to identify opportunities to build a vibrant culture for our teams and help them deliver the best games in the industry.
This role will work with internal Studios making games and taking risks on ideas that set standards. The right person for this role will already have demonstrated experience in building wildly inventive and successful games, and have a strong opinion of where the games industry is going. You will help shape strategy, provide mentorship, and dive deep to directly help solve our hardest challenges. You will help Amazon Games Studios improve games with narrative expression, gameplay mechanics, and player engagement.
At Amazon, we believe that games will produce some of the future’s most influential voices in media and art. In order to deliver this impact, we are looking for someone who enjoys pioneering into unknown frontiers. Someone who seeks out the most ambitious work, is relentlessly optimistic, is passionate about developing others in their careers, and has a strong ability and appreciation for the importance of rolling up their sleeves and getting their hands dirty.
Basic Qualifications· 10+ years of games industry experience
· 5+ years in Creative and or Product Management role
· 3+ Years People Management or Mentorship
· Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience
Preferred Qualifications· Passionate gamer with in-depth knowledge of live-service and games-at-scale
· Strong leadership in evaluating, understanding and integrating various design methods and approaches
· Insatiable will to get stuff done
· Excellent product architect, including the ability to look across disciplines and design new approaches where needed
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity – Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age