The Amazon Community Together Team (ACT) is seeking an exceptionally talented, dependable, resourceful, and self-motivated Community Together Specialist (CTS) to support this expanding program. Attention to detail, ability to respond effectively to changing workloads and priorities, and the ability to stay organized while helping others are critical skills. A strong work ethic, innate curiosity, and a desire to work with a smart and diverse group of people will make you an excellent addition to our team.
Please note that this role is virtual and the Community Together Specialist can sit anywhere in the PST timezone near a major airport.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Timely support of customers (employees, vendors, and internal partners) through daily phone and email communications.
· Provide feedback to sites and senior management for program-level updates.
· Create and manage tracking of associate off-site accommodations.
· Provide back-up support as needed.
· Engage in employee relations as needed.
· Track and help drive completion of key deliverables, including following up on outstanding items.
· Effective communication and cooperation with management and coworkers in an effort to manage individual work load and productivity within a team environment.
· Special projects as assigned.
· Identify and drive process improvement opportunities to increase effectiveness.
· Manage timekeeping for employees, working with Human Resources and internal teams for updates as needed.
· Update Site Launch Tracker.
· Run, update and create reports as requested or required by your manager.
· Additional tasks as needed that may pertain to workers’ compensation.
· Up to 25% travel required per business need.
Basic Qualifications· 3+ years of experience in a client support or employee-facing role.
· 3+ years of experience providing administrative assistance.
· 3+ years of experience communicating via email and writing documents containing clear, compelling, and grammatically correct content.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
Preferred Qualifications· Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
· Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment; flexible.
· Administrative experience within a manufacturing or production environment. Business Degree from an accredited university.
· 2+ years of experience in data analytics.
· Related Human Resources or timekeeping experience.
· Project Management experience.
· Excellent organization, planning, time management, and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to prioritize and react with appropriate levels of urgency to multiple situations, requests and events that require quick response or turnaround.
· Positive, proactive, and able to consistently exercise great judgment.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.