Prime Video is changing the way people watch movies and TV shows in more than 200 countries – help create the future of digital entertainment with Amazon! Content Insight Analyst is an important analytical role focused on assessing and evaluating the value of content for Prime Video in Latin America. This Analyst will be tasked with attaining an excellent knowledge of the Prime Video content catalog and using this knowledge to help inform content activities for both original series and 3P licensing movie and TV licensing. The role will require analyzing large amounts of performance data (mostly within Tableau and Excel) and presenting and recutting this data in manner to provide the greatest insights.
The ideal candidate will enjoy defining new processes, successfully and consistently deliver results, and working cross-functionally to drive analyses with automation and scale. At the same time, he/she is not afraid to roll up his/her sleeves to simply get the job done. This Content Insight Analyst should be highly proficient in database tools, have strong attention to detail and polished communication skills.
This position is based in Miami, but will work with teams across the globe.
– Build insights that demonstrate the value of digital content
– Create reporting on the performance of content on the service by differing value metrics
– Map data from multiple internal and externals sources to present an overall value to a piece of content
– Analyze international OTT content market segment conditions, challenges and opportunities
– Analyze results to drive improvements in content strategy
– Demonstrate independent thinking when evaluating critical information to reach conclusions.
– Develop and document acquisition plans, financial metrics and goals for senior management.
– Drive continuous improvement in all operational aspects of Amazon’s relationship with its digital content suppliers
– Understand the TV/Movie marketplace and work ahead of the curve
– Participate as a team player and establish working relationships to deliver positive results
Basic Qualifications– Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
– 4+ years of experienced in a high volume account management, licensing or business development role
– Working knowledge of database management systems
– Experience with database tools
– Proficient in SQL, Tableau and Excel
– Fluent in English
Preferred Qualifications– Excellent data analysis and quantitative skills
– Proven record in applying statistical methods to problem solving in a business context
– Experience providing data-based insights within a content licensing and/or business development team
– Strong interest and knowledge about movies & TV, both globally and within Latin America
– Knowledge of the digital video landscape, including solid understanding of digital video distribution platforms and business models
– Proven ability to meet tight deadlines, multi-task, and prioritize workload
– Can-do attitude and willingness to solve problems at short notice
– Excellent communication and organizational skills
– Ability to adapt to a quickly changing, fast-paced environment
– Spanish and/or Portuguese fluency a plus